Just got my new Cry baby looking for some easy songs to play, or songs with easy solos. I can play songs like Canon Rock, Stairway to heaven, crazy train, quite abit of metallica, most ACDC and i play tons of accoustic but please, would really appreciate to know some songs taht make good use of a cry baby petal. Thanks

-Denis
Quote by Denis857
Just got my new Cry baby looking for some easy songs to play, or songs with easy solos. I can play songs like Canon Rock, Stairway to heaven, crazy train, quite abit of metallica, most ACDC and i play tons of accoustic but please, would really appreciate to know some songs taht make good use of a cry baby petal. Thanks

-Denis

You can play canon rock, but you want easy songs?
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Quote by Ktool The Girth
You can play canon rock, but you want easy songs?

i can play most of canon rock i gotta skip quite abit though. and well maube not easy but like iunno lol most songs are fairly difficult i find that use a wah petal
thank you i was trying voodoo child earlier. bulls on parade ill give it a go thanks