ok so basically my situation is that since yesterday, my whammy pedal would just randomly turn off while i was playing. when i took the plug out and plugged it back in, it would work for maybe 5-10 min before turning off again. i have a feeling that my power adaptor for it is going bad.

now, heres where it gets complicated. since whammy pedals used their special adaptor, were can i get another one? i looked all over digitech's website and coulnt find anything about a replacement adaptor. i would really rather not using ebay for this, surely there must be a way to get another adaptor for it somehow?

where would be a good place to get one from?
NOPE
i'm having the EXACT same problem. but there IS power getting to my Whammy as i run many pedals, and if my Whammy cut out totally my signal would be blocked and I wouldnt hear anything as the pedal isnt true bypass, but i can still play through my setup, which makes me wonder if it really is an adapter issue.

i was recommended to send it to a place in England by Digitech for repair.
that is actually the EXACT same thing that happens to me, when it cuts out, i can still play no problem, its just like the pedal isnt there
NOPE
www.effectpowersupplies.com

They have an adapter for it. They are based in Britain and are a fantastic company, very helpful and friendly. Assuming that it is a problem with the adapter, that'll work fine. If not, hopefully digitech can repair it.

I just ordered a replacement for my broken Whammy power supply from them last week. Its good.

You know how I found out about them? Google...
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
Quote by monkey_dancer
www.effectpowersupplies.com

They have an adapter for it. They are based in Britain and are a fantastic company, very helpful and friendly. Assuming that it is a problem with the adapter, that'll work fine. If not, hopefully digitech can repair it.

I just ordered a replacement for my broken Whammy power supply from them last week. Its good.

You know how I found out about them? Google...

thanks for that link my friend, but alas, theres a slight problem with that. im in america, and it doesnt look like they stock any american adaptors
NOPE
Ah, I thought they did. Sorry.
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt