So today I had a pretty big fight with my dad (long story) and then took a nap. Well, during that nap I had a dream which basically was about one of the best moments Ive spent with my family (our vacation in the Caribbean). I found it pretty interesting that right after fighting with my dad, I had a dream about our vacation.

Anyways, post some interesting/weird dreams you've had. Also conversation with weird dream characters can be pretty interesting. I was talking to one about the meaning of life the other night lol
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
well one day when i was working at a summer camp i had a dream that some people came and started playing golf in the camp. We told them to leave, so they went and burned down the buildings.

it was strange because a few of us went to mcdonalds the night before and everyone who went had really wierd dreams
Last edited by gnrliesmanlies at Aug 30, 2008,
well after watching all 4 seasons of weeds i had dreams 2 nights in a row where i was growing marihuana
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Hmm....ok. I had one awhile back. Man was it weird. I think i was the end of the world or something but anyways, I was evacuating with a wholelot of people and as we were leaving I saw teh Four Horseman riding after us. Wherever they went the ground turned tainted and spikes came outta the ground like in Eler Scrolls Oblivion lol. There was other parts to that dream but i dont remember them.
Quote by StevoIRL
Hetfield what a man bit of belly but still what a man

Gear

Gibson Slash Signature LP
B-52 AT-112 60 watt
Digitech Rp90
I mostly dream about sex and pot.

Nothing special.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
i had a lucid dream once and i had awesome sex and the best time of my life but i never ludic dremt again, and i tried to teach me to do it but i neved could

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
i dreamt this girl i really like split with her bf and went out with me!
wish it never ended
Quote by MachinegunKelly
Hmm....ok. I had one awhile back. Man was it weird. I think i was the end of the world or something but anyways, I was evacuating with a wholelot of people and as we were leaving I saw teh Four Horseman riding after us. Wherever they went the ground turned tainted and spikes came outta the ground like in Eler Scrolls Oblivion lol. There was other parts to that dream but i dont remember them.

haha, am I the only one here that likes dreams where you're being chased? I love waking up with that feeling and then realizing it was only a dream
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
I once dreamed i was being beat to death by a giant searchbar
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
I had a dream where I had to repeat grade 8 in my old public school, but EVERY other student there was somebody I knew. I was walking through the hall and looked at the faces that passed me, every single one of them was somebody I knew and I can still remember their faces vividly. Strange.
I also had a ultra, super lucid, dream about having sex with this real hot chick xD

never happened agained tho
Quote by StevoIRL
Hetfield what a man bit of belly but still what a man

Gear

Gibson Slash Signature LP
B-52 AT-112 60 watt
Digitech Rp90
I had a dream more real to me than this very moment. I was on a balcony with no exit, bove me was a roof so i couldn't see what was above me, below the balcony was no support frame, and no ground, simply nothing.
I was in a crowd of people, and a woman In a suit said welcome to the library, this is an honour saved for the refugees but today we shall make an exception and you shall all visit the upper levels. at that moment, the refugees as they called them began rising up from outside the balcony, the refugees being the dead as it goes. They were rising up on endless silver branches, I looked up and they were rising into what appeared to be the heavens, amazing scenes of colour all around. And then my girlfriend woke me up and I made Josh his breakfast.
Ok, so I know what lucid dreams are, but how does one "prepare?" to have one? Like, are there any certain things to do before sleeping to attain that state?
Quote by primusfan
Quote by Darklights
Yah, my then 11 yr old daughter caught me doing my ex-girlfriend.

Thank God this didn't end up like that threesome story.*sigh of relief*

Quote by blues-guitarist
haha, am I the only one here that likes dreams where you're being chased? I love waking up with that feeling and then realizing it was only a dream

You're frickin' weird....

But anyways... the other night I had a dream where I was sleeping in an egg... And when I broke throught the egg I saw little chicks... and a hen. Weird.
Plays:
Schecter Hellraiser Solo-6 FR Limited
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
'66 Hagstrom Viking I (customized)
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
Quote by Slipyes
Ok, so I know what lucid dreams are, but how does one "prepare?" to have one? Like, are there any certain things to do before sleeping to attain that state?

Here's a really good site on lucid dreaming: http://dreamviews.com/
-Homer Simpson
Thank you blues-guitarist, it's going to be a fun night thanks to you

Wow that sounded creepy...
Quote by primusfan
Quote by Darklights
Yah, my then 11 yr old daughter caught me doing my ex-girlfriend.

Thank God this didn't end up like that threesome story.*sigh of relief*

Quote by Slipyes

haha yea, it sounds pretty creepy...the forum on that site is pretty good too
-Homer Simpson
Here we go:

I was waiting for school to open up, I was outside the main building and nobody was around. All of a sudden, the school gets up on these two HUGE legs and walks the f*ck away. Then the entire town shows up and blames me for stealing the school. I'm arrested and thrown in jail, but I broke out. I'm running through the woods being chased by dogs when I trip over a log and off a cliff. Then I woke up.

I didn't smoke pot for a week after that one.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Quote by Slipyes

also get the saltcube videos on lucid dreaming *coughs* torrents *coughs* ...they have cool info
-Homer Simpson
i have some pretty crazy dreams, my most recent one was of these like teenagers in this abandoned building just hanging out and some weird looking dude comes out of no where and chops some chicks forehead off, and then i woke up man that **** was weird
D;
ok.... here it is...

i was on an island, randomly, for no apparent reason, when this giant monkey with a pair of cymbals walks up to me. He then says, "quickly, you must find nathan and daniel!" he then turned into a bat and flew away (no idea who the hell nathan and daniel are.) i set off trying to find nathan first, and i found him swimming in the ocean with fish fins.. (lol). i then asked him if he knew where daniel was and he said "yer, hes on that cliff." i then went to the top of the cliff and saw him hanging from a branch on the cliff, and tryed to pull him up, but i slipped and we fell down and i landed on nathan. we all died. that was it

yes, that is the most effed up dream i have ever had... i also remember looking in the sun in that dream and it was wearing sun glasses and had a cheesy grin... LOL!
Quote by Mad Marius
DBZ guitars, love'em. Especially their Les Piccolo model.
how many times do I have to post this dream?!

I dreamt that Buckethead sold me a sandwich with squid on it.

this is the first time EVER I've said this, but... SEARCHBAR!!!! seriously...
Win: The other night I dreamt that I was at a mafia conference in Bikini Bottom with my best friend. We stayed in a hotel room, and made mafia goodie bags that were cardboard boats with money in side of them. While my bud and I were chilling with Spongebob and Patrick, the conference got busted by my boss from my previous job. Spongebob and Patrick got away, but my friend and I didn't. She asked us what Spongebob and Patrick's last names were, and we refused to tell her. Then she got angry and left to go find them and we went back to our hotel room and hid the cardboard boats. There was alot more to I just don't remember it
I hate the dreams where youre trying to fight someone but your fist just wont move fast enough, like youre punching underwater...
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Quote by Stranglehold
I hate the dreams where youre trying to fight someone but your fist just wont move fast enough, like youre punching underwater...

or when you're running from something, but you run really slow no matter how hard you try... I hate those so much
I have a dream, a song to sing
To help me cope with anything
If you see the wonder of a fairy tale
You can take the future even if you fail
I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
I'll cross the stream - I have a dream
I have a dream, a fantasy
To help me through reality
And my destination makes it worth the while
Pushing through the darkness still another mile
I believe in angels
I believe in angels
I have a dream, a song to sing
To help me cope with anything
If you see the wonder of a fairy tale
You can take the future even if you fail
I believe in angels
I believe in angels
After getting very high, I fell asleep, and this dream:

I was stood on the moon, and on Earth, some one shot a bullet, this bullet hit the moon. The impact sent the moon soaring out of orbit, and straight round the sun. The moon got incinerated. All the while I'm stood on the moon. Everything goes black, it then turns out I watched the whole thing on 'Youtube' whilst it was happening.

It was really scary.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Last night I had a dream in which I started the day off by seeing Jack Dee do some live stand up. During the mid part of the day I had a small part in a local play and in the evening I met Jack Dee in a pub where he congratulated me on my apparently brilliant performance despite the fact that I was on stage for about 5 minutes all together and I had to improvise because I forgot my lines. So I responded with "Thanks, you were fucking brilliant this morning!"

What a great dream

Edit: I also remember a few weeks back I dreamt about meeting Bill Bailey who looked at me like I was a weirdo when I looked at him and went "Bloody Hell, you're Bill Bailey!"

I think I might have a stand up comedian fetish...
Quote by Dæmönika
Quote by italynlprkn
yo tambien
What the hell's a tambien?
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
its like basic math. 1 + -1 = 1
Last edited by wannabe jesus at Aug 31, 2008,
i f*cked a polar bear last night. i woke up with a big sticky spot in the front of my pants.
god knows what happened...
I was in the basement and a vampire came out of nowhere, so I ran inside a bathroom and locked the doors, but the vampire shredded the door apart and then I killed it with a broomstick, it turned into a lobster.
Quote by soccerguy6494
i f*cked a polar bear last night. i woke up with a big sticky spot in the front of my pants.
god knows what happened...

forget what i said - this guy wins

EDIT: sorry for double post
Last edited by red_hot_chili18 at Aug 31, 2008,
I had a dream that some random dude gave me a gun. This was a gun that when shot at someone, it turned them into a hooker. Shot a dude, turned him into a woman hooker too. The random dude looked like some sex-crazed hobo, but his face wasn't very detailed. So I went around town shooting people with my hooker gun, then some secret agency was trying to capture me all of a sudden. When they caught me, they sold me into slavery in some Asian country....then luckily I woke up.
Quote by rancidryan
Do they come with heroin because I heard thats the only reason Dave Mustaine used them

"The power of the riff compels me"
Bury Me In Smoke
My dreams are really inane, usually. Recently, though, I had a weird one.

My family and I was over at my grandmothers' house. Everybody was there - cousins, aunts, etc. For some reason, I decide to step outside for a minute. It's night out, and I step out onto the stoop. I'm just chilling, and out of nowhere, a fucking bear jumps out at me.

Naturally, I'm all like, "holy fucking shit it's a bear agghhh oh god." I run back inside, and this bear is right on top of me, trying to maul me. I get inside, and close only the screen door. The bear can not get through. When I point out to my family that there is a bear right outside the screen door, roaring at me, instead of being like, "holy fucking shit it's a bear agghhh oh god," like I was expecting, they were just like, "Huh. A bear. Wouldja look at that."