ok i have a black epiphone les paul special 2
these are the styles i want
first i want to get everything thats chrome changed to gold like the black beauty
but thats around 209
or i could just keep everything chrome and just add chrome pickup covers to my guitar
i really like the gold idea, but its too expensive
or should i get the chrome setup
or should i just be dedicated and save up for the gold set up????
You just have to decide how much looks are worth to you. Me personally, I like my guitar to be beat up. To me, hardware just need to be reliable and do it's job and not degrade my tone.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
^ Exactly my mindset (especially the scruffy guitar thing, I like mine with 'character': it currently has holes where the middle pup and switch were ). If you feel its worth it, do it. Personally, I'd say it isn't, but if you really want to change how it looks, go for it.
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
Quote by monkey_dancer
^ Exactly my mindset (especially the scruffy guitar thing, I like mine with 'character': it currently has holes where the middle pup and switch were ). If you feel its worth it, do it. Personally, I'd say it isn't, but if you really want to change how it looks, go for it.

yeah i like the whole rugged lokk thing
but my parents would kill me and think im crazy
Quote by choncho
yeah i like the whole rugged lokk thing
but my parents would kill me and think im crazy
don't purposely beat it up, play it till it gets like that
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
^Agreed. I've torn up mine a bit from working on it too. I'd rather a great sounding guitar that looks like a bastard over a nice looking bad sounding guitar any day.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not