Alright I've decided to sell my St. Blues Bluesmaster IV because it's been sitting in a guitar case for the last several months and I'm starting to feel bad. I originally got this guitar with the intention that it would be my main, but I was surprised by a family member and got a Kramer pacer literally two weeks after the Bluesmaster. I thought I may use both, but I'm a single guitar type of person (even my Ibanez AS103BM rarely gets played).

Anyway, this guitar is in damn good condition. I don't want there to be any issues when selling this so I am going to be completely honest in my description.

Full body:

As you can see this guitar is an odd mix of Telecaster and Les paul. It looks like an LP, but it plays very much like a Tele.

Neck:

The neck is what I'd call a modern C. Thinner that your average fender neck but still thicker than a Jackson/Ibanez neck. The neck itself is a one-piece maple neck. This was one of the main things that made me buy the guitar. The fretboard is AAA Indian Rosewood and it looks like it. I've never seen a guitar with a better looking fretboard. It's hard to capture in pictures so I won't bother trying to post it unless requested.

Dings & Blemishes:

(Invalid img)

Those dings aren't from banging the guitar against things, they're actually from accidentally laying the guitar on top of some guitar strings. Like I said, most of this guitars life has been in a case. There is some wear on the fretboard because I drag my hand when playing and I haver pretty long nails.

Construction:
Ah yes, the most impressive thing about this guitar. This guitar is built fantastically well. It is MIK, but all guitars are setup and QC in Nashville, Tennessee. If you've ever played any St. Blues guitars you'll hear they ring out beautifully. The actual woods used are beautiful as well, except for the Quilt top. Most of my friends think it looks fine, but I want to be fully clear when I say it isn't AAA quality top.

Playability:
The action is currently set a little higher than average because that's where I wanted it. Frets show no wear, but I live two blocks from the ocean so any guitar that I don't play often and doesn't have stainless steel frets, the frets begin to oxidize slightly and become dull looking. Polishing the frets pretty much eliminates any sign of this (which I'll do before shipping the guitar), but here is one tiny spot on the twelfth fret that won't come off. It's nowhere near where the string comes in contact with the fret so I never notice it.

I really enjoy this guitar, but I don't use it often enough to justify keeping it. I paid $500 + shipping for it, so I'm asking for $400 + shipping. That price is firm and non-negotiable. I'm not interested in trades either unless you happen to have a Vader 2x12 or similair lying around. You can look on ebay right now and see these guitars for sale in the $600 to $750 range. New these guitars go for $790 + shipping. You're pretty paying the price for a MIM Fender and this absolutely trounces those.

I'll be happy to provide any more pictures upon request.

Thank you for looking.
That thing is very cool.
You're not interested in a trade, are you? Too bad I need to buy speakers, or i'd pick this up in a heartbeat .
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Gonna go ahead and bump and say that the guitar comes with a deluxe gig bag by St. Blues. I've actually probably used that more than the guitar (it's pretty nice) but it's still in perfect condition.
you into jazz? i have a vintage MIJ guyatone GA1000. but im guessing no.
within you lay everything
every key
every secret

untouched and in plain sight
Quote by staticoverdub
you into jazz? i have a vintage MIJ guyatone GA1000. but im guessing no.

Thanks for the offer, but I'm not really looking for something like that.
I'm going to go ahead and bump this, because I'm interested in selling this guitar agian. Since the original post, the guitar has been given a full setup and plays better than ever. I'm was considering keeping this, because I really do enjoy playing this guitar, but my music interests are taking me elsewhere which leads me to my next point...

The price still remains at $400 + shipping, but I'm now accepting trade offers. I'm interested in either a 7-string or maybe an amp with a really good clean channel, but really I'm GASing for a 7-string, so yeah.

Any questions at all feel free to ask...
I wish I had $375 to part with right now. Great guitar people!
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
Still waiting for some transactions to clear and my feedback count to go up on eBay before I list this thing, so I guess I'll give another bump...
It's time for this guitar to be on it's way. I need some money to recoup some lost funds from a sudden Jackson GAS attack. I'll still take trade offers but I would like $325 shipped.
damn, that is a fine price.

SOMEONE BUY THIS! This is a beautiful guitar.
Really nice guitar...love it...yet cant afford it right now..but i havent seen anything like it..and if i buy a guitar in the any time soon..will be one of thoose..just love them =)
Posting again

What were you thinking of for a trade?
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by darkarbiter7
Posting again

What were you thinking of for a trade?

Yeah I know. Right before I was about to put it up on eBay they did their big rule change. I really don't want to go through that hassle.

As for trades, a seven string of some sort is the highest on my GAS list right now, but I'm open to sixes that take low tunings well.
Well, all my stuff is in my sig, if you're interested in any of that.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Thanks for the offer, but I can't do trades anymore. Need to recoup some funds from a Jackson impulse buy.