...of dressing emo? This is not an emo bash, just an honest question. For all you out there who wear skinny girl jeans, black hair over your eye, etc. What do you get out of it?
All the cool kids are doing it...
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
i just wear skinny jeans out of that. and wear slightly emo makeup. i make a good emo lmao
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by GodofCheesecake
All the cool kids are doing it...

yep, this.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
How many licks does it take to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop? The world may never know.
I see no sign of fortress.
some just think it looks cool. it often has little to do with fitting in. its like how some people grow fros, some people like short hair, some like shaving their head. you do what you like.

i don't think there's much more to it.

Quote by Abe Knuckleball
I thought he was called Ash Kethcup

It's Ketchum because you gotta ketchum all!
Because tight jeans are ridiculously sweet.

Are you implying that Robert Plant isn't ridiculously sweet?
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
why did people grow out their hair and wear spandex in the 80s? because it was a trend, but at least the 80s had better music than emo
Quote by heavenbesideyou
why did people grow out their hair and wear spandex in the 80s? because it was a trend, but at least the 80s had better music than emo

But t hat's your opinion so we don't care.
Quote by Surfer Rosa
Because they get the emo girls

im a metalhead and i had an emo girl

Quote by metaldud536
But t hat's your opinion so we don't care.

but its still a trend non the less
What's the appeal of dressing like a metalhead?

To each their own. It's all personal taste.
Because emo girls can be really hot, and guys figure if they dress similar they have a chance.

Man zen.
Inhuman hair that defies gravity? I dunno...but I cant lie..their hair can be pretty ****ing hard NOT to want to touch

Other then that im gonna take a wild guess and say...cause they like it? Its called an opinion..holy **** right?
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|