Page 1 of 2
So I live in New Orleans and me and my dad are staying for this storm. I'm getting kind of scarred. Post some inspiring and reassuring posts to make me feel better.
Quote by rancidryan
Do they come with heroin because I heard thats the only reason Dave Mustaine used them

"The power of the riff compels me"
Bury Me In Smoke
listen to andy mckee. it always sends me to a different place. its good stuff man.
Gear List is too long to sig.

JOIN THE TRUMPET PLAYERS ALLIANCE!
Quote by Supertait
^yeah that would be the problem here, they're a few tiles short of a roof and wouldnt undertand.

Lol^^
if its any consolation its very possible to survive that kind of thing...hurricane Andrew in 1990 (?) hit my hometown,i was just a baby and slept through it. (that was the perfect storm)
This ****ing hurricane ****ing ****ed all my **** up. I was supposed to go down there next weekend to help a friend move.

RIP Flying Afros
Did you not learn anything from Katrina? GET OUT OF TOWN!!! Why would you want to stay in a city that is mostly BELOW sea level???
Quote by thedude051
bubbaearl...Man that is...THE SICKEST NAME EVER!!!

Quote by Stress Cow
bubbaearl... apparently it's the sickest name ever

Are you over 30?
Probably not, but if you are, click HERE.
Quote by radioplay
if its any consolation its very possible to survive that kind of thing...hurricane Andrew in 1990 (?) hit my hometown,i was just a baby and slept through it. (that was the perfect storm)

1992 actually...and yeah I slept through that one too.
you gunna get raped
Quote by Ed Hunter
Kick your brother in his penis adorned head.
Quote by bubbaearl
Did you not learn anything from Katrina? GET OUT OF TOWN!!! Why would you want to stay in a city that is mostly BELOW sea level???

Hey ****tard, my house didn't flood in Katrina. I live on a natural levee. And I was asking for reassuring posts and most of these sure don't help.
Quote by rancidryan
Do they come with heroin because I heard thats the only reason Dave Mustaine used them

Bury Me In Smoke
Dude, I would give you a reasurring post, but I would rather just be honest. If you dont get out, your screwed and honestly you and your dad arent the brightest people out there. Get out while you can man.

Run, bitch! Run!
Quote by Duane_Allman
Your gayer than me, and thats pretty gay.
Quote by Twist of fate
If there's blood on the field, play ball.
[center]
The
e|--3---0---0--|
B|--0---1---0--|
G|--0---2---1--|
D|--0---2---2--|
A|--2---0---2--|
E|--3---x---0--|
You just lost.[/CENTER]
yeah, leave...
now...

THIS IS WHY
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Quote by Flying Afros
Hey ****tard, my house didn't flood in Katrina. I live on a natural levee. And I was asking for reassuring posts and most of these sure don't help.

asking for a reassuring post in the pit is like asking for your **** not to stink
Quote by bubbaearl

this

but, If you are staying, best of luck, and pray alot....
Quote by Flying Afros

Just because it didn't flood in Katrina...
I'm just being honest. Get out of town. Why take the risk?
You go to the Pit for reassuring posts?
Quote by thedude051
bubbaearl...Man that is...THE SICKEST NAME EVER!!!

Quote by Stress Cow
bubbaearl... apparently it's the sickest name ever

Are you over 30?
Probably not, but if you are, click HERE.
Quote by jackmarrin
Guys these are some great reassuring posts!

lmfao arent they?

Quote by Trefellin
It's funny how it seems like God is sending another one to finish the job.

oh thats terrible lmfao
First Emo of the Bass Militia PM DinkyDaisy to join
Quote by metaldud536
Did your know your son likes to fap?

Quote by Minkaro
I'd rather shove a Pidgeot up my arse than spend any time with Jimmy Page.

Quote by Table Salt
You win for making me really laugh.

add that:
Myspace
Ok thanks guys. I hope you all die horrible and painful deaths. I live Uptown, the highest part in New Orleans. My house is big, over 240 years old and has stood all the storms mother earth could throw at it.

Maybe I'll have power during some of the storm, and I'll be keeping you fags updated that I'm still alive.
Quote by rancidryan

Bury Me In Smoke
Why on earth would you stay? To complain that George Bush sent the storm?
Quote by skvvisgaar
yeah, leave...
now...

THIS IS WHY

i swear i saw two whales int his pic... :0
First Emo of the Bass Militia PM DinkyDaisy to join
Quote by metaldud536
Did your know your son likes to fap?

Quote by Minkaro
I'd rather shove a Pidgeot up my arse than spend any time with Jimmy Page.

Quote by Table Salt
You win for making me really laugh.

add that:
Myspace
honestly, get the f*ck out. why you would stay, i cant imagine. you might as well stand in the middle of the highway, blindfolded, but crossing your fingers. there's a pretty good chance your sh*t is gonna get f*cked up.

but whatever. its your choice and you live there so maybe you know something the rest of us dont. good luck.

ps - i dont know any reassuring stories regarding hurricanes. sorry.
If you truly have enough high ground like you say, then stay. Buy a case of beer and just watch the storm **** everything up.
Honestly, why would you try to wait it out given the track record of hurricanes in the Gulf of Mexico? Don't risk it, your life is irreplaceable. If you leave and your house is fine you can come back and live your life, but if you stay and the city gets shat on, then you're basically ****ed.
Earlier today me and a friend smoked the last of my weed, so I dont really have anything to pass the time. All the people that I buy from are gone.....
Quote by rancidryan

Bury Me In Smoke
Quote by kenan6346
Honestly, why would you try to wait it out given the track record of hurricanes in the Gulf of Mexico? Don't risk it, your life is irreplaceable. If you leave and your house is fine you can come back and live your life, but if you stay and the city gets shat on, then you're basically ****ed.

this. common sense.
Quote by Meths

I don't think any words should be censored.

Especially faggot since homos aren't real people and all.

Quote by sam b
Man City wont win anything and finish below Arsenal.

city: 3rd + FA cup winners.
arsenal: 4th
Quote by Altoidwithmelon
watch some pr0n, relax, drink some beer...and have man talks with your dad.....damn straight

I would listen to that guy.
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Flying Afros
Earlier today me and a friend smoked the last of my weed, so I dont really have anything to pass the time. All the people that I buy from are gone.....

Resin hits! Or just go up into their house and steal all their **** while they're gone?
Quote by TGautier13
Resin hits! Or just go up into their house and steal all their **** while they're gone?

But they are my friends, so they wouldn't like that I think.
Quote by rancidryan

Bury Me In Smoke
Quote by Flying Afros
But they are my friends, so they wouldn't like that I think.

yeah. but they're gone. theres a chance that all the **** is gonna get ****ed up anyways. so how will they know its you? and even if their stuff is ok afterward, then, again, how will they know?

i say go steal whatever booze they left behind.
Maybe if you people didn't fish so much dirty, dirty, shrimp and lobster, you wouldn't have incurred God's wrath
http://www.godhatesshrimp.com/

Srsly, though, I'd gtfo as fast as I could, I hope you make it out ok.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Go to sleep.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
The seafood down there is actually the best I've ever had, I didn't think it was dirty...
Page 1 of 2