So I'm on Ticketmaster's page for the Metallica show in Columbus. Taken from that page,

"For Met Club and all Mission Metallica purchasers, you will receive a complimentary Live Metallica download of the event date purchased.
All purchasers beginning on 9/3-12 (excluding Mission Metallica) will receive a copy of the forthcoming album 'Death Magnetic' and a complimentary Live Metallica download of the event date purchased."

However, further down the page, it says that tickets go on sale to the general public on September 13. So my question is this: How am I supposed to get a free copy of the CD? It says that you will receive a copy if you order your ticket between the 3rd and 12th, but tickets for the general public come out on the 13th.

Here is the page for those who want to see it.

I posted this in the Metallica thread, but I only got immature responces, so I came to the pit..
I'm pretty sure general public means non-members. You can probably buy it between 3-12 sept
I love Cheezy Poofs, you love Cheezy Poofs,
If we didn't eat Cheezy Poofs, We'd be lame!

WHY SO SERIOUS SON!?
Quote by KKING911
I'm pretty sure general public means non-members. You can probably buy it between 3-12 sept

You mean like non-ticketmaster members? I'm not a member of the metallica club or anything...
Quote by Spamwise
You mean like non-ticketmaster members? I'm not a member of the metallica club or anything...

Metallica club members (or non-members) will most likely be able to buy their tickets on sept 3-12.
You can't get it if you aren't a member of one of the clubs they stated at the beginning...

WHY SO SERIOUS SON!?
Quote by KKING911
Metallica club members (or non-members) will most likely be able to buy their tickets on sept 3-12.
You can't get it if you aren't a member of one of the clubs they stated at the beginning...

Well the thing that confuses me is that it says Met Club and Mission metallica members will receive a copy of a recording of the show, but all purchasers on those dates will receive the CD. It doesn't restrict the second part to the first two groups mentioned. That's not how I read it, anyway..
Well, I just read it again and it restricts the CD give-away to only the Met Club members. So it's safe to say that [seeing as 1)The general public can't buy it on the 3-12 Sept. and 2) They exclude the second group mentioned from the CD give-away] only Met Club members get the CD.

WHY SO SERIOUS SON!?
No problem man. Just remember, not everyone that hangs here is a total Pit monkey.

WHY SO SERIOUS SON!?
ticket master is evil
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.