Ive been playing for a couple years and for the last couple months ive been having a problem with the strings stretching.I dont know if its something ive done with putting them on or if its the way the whammy bars set up.So if someone could help that would be awsome.Thanks
im not sure what to really call it,They've been unwinding and just breaking.I think theyre nickle wound and the inside of the string breaks then the outer layer unwinds
Where, near the bridge or in random spots? Is it always the same string or different ones? What kind of strings do you use?
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Its been happining around the pickups.Darco Electric strings.The two thatve been breaking have been the low E and A strings
A-.97mm
E-1.24mm
Try a different brand. Just from looking at a few sites on google the price on those strings seems a bit cheap.
I like diadarrio but it really comes down to preference. Ernie ball is supposed to be pretty good as well as elixirs. I've always used diadarrio and they work well for me. Don't fix it if it ain't broke.