So just scored some cash, round $120, thinkin 'bout gettin a wah pedal, hopefully something that will sound like John Frusciante's on Stadium Arcadium (sorry if i spelled his name wrong) So yeah, any suggestions?
"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." -Frank Zappa
Quote by SpockTheRock
So just scored some cash, round $120, thinkin 'bout gettin a wah pedal, hopefully something that will sound like John Frusciante's on Stadium Arcadium (sorry if i spelled his name wrong) So yeah, any suggestions?

i just did a bunch of research last week and ordered the dunlop 535q wah without trying it, i'll PM you and let you know how it does RHCP(I'm a die hard rhcp fan)
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
I think a vox would do well for you, or maybe a modded crybaby.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
John Frusciante uses an Ibanez Weeping Demon if I'm not mistaken. Maybe you should look into those.

Otherwise, my only advice on wahs is to not go anywhere near a Boss PW-10 (the Marshall MGs of wahs) and you should be happy.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by shadow__666
John Frusciante uses an Ibanez Weeping Demon if I'm not mistaken. Maybe you should look into those.

Otherwise, my only advice on wahs is to not go anywhere near a Boss PW-10 (the Marshall MGs of wahs) and you should be happy.

Nope a WH-10. They are expensive and hard to find used, not to mention they aren't very reliable.
every time i go to guitar center they always tell me the slash wah is the best you can get. I bought 3 wah pedals. The slash wah is still the best to me. i recommend the slash.
To me the best sig crybaby is the Crybaby from hell. Very flexible and the volume boost sounds great, unlike the gain on the slash wah. I really wish I would've gotten a CFH.
Quote by shadow__666

Yeah I'm not to fond of Boss outside of their distortion pedals anyways.
"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." -Frank Zappa