Great. That's real good. but that drummer isn't too good in my opinion :/

I am both, Drummer and Guitarist. I'm new to guitar but playing drums for about 10 years.
Man, you nailed it :-)
TEAR IT DOWN - new EP out now!
Czech death/deathcore/metalcore band
Visit our profile, listen to the new stuff and download for free, if you like it! - songs here!

Visit my youtube profile for some awesome solos - Kiwara's YT
Quote by Kiwara
Man, you nailed it :-)

Thanks man. I wasn't too sure about doubling at the end but after I listened to it a few times I was like... Yeah that's kinda cool.

Dunno about you but I never really though Eddie did as much as he should've on that track
Quote by Jayok
Thanks man. I wasn't too sure about doubling at the end but after I listened to it a few times I was like... Yeah that's kinda cool.

Dunno about you but I never really though Eddie did as much as he should've on that track

Well in the long run, Ed was playing sort of pop music really..... and when you put everything in the song, the biggest masses can't really consume it, cause its too much on them.... I guess thats why. But nevertheless Ed was great , but Metal for ever
Visit our profile, listen to the new stuff and download for free, if you like it! - songs here!

Quote by Kiwara
Well in the long run, Ed was playing sort of pop music really..... and when you put everything in the song, the biggest masses can't really consume it, cause its too much on them.... I guess thats why. But nevertheless Ed was great , but Metal for ever

yeah he was playing popish kinda .... but you look at the other songs that he did and the guitar work in those. I just think that this song kinda fell short in the guitar work from him from what he usually did
Other then what I said, You need to be the leader of the guitar for Van Halen!
Quote by Jayok
yeah he was playing popish kinda .... but you look at the other songs that he did and the guitar work in those. I just think that this song kinda fell short in the guitar work from him from what he usually did

Yep :-) Eruption 4Ever :-)