I almost cried laughing, thank you TS.
Quote by woodenbandman
I guess that the rebellious, strong guy is more appealing than the guy who worships the ground you walk on and would take a bullet for you.

Gear:
Cordoba C5-Ce
Martin DX121
Martin LXM
Ibanez S520EX-> Weeping Demon Wah-> Roland Cube 20x
wait people actually still like nickelback?
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Nickleback is wayyyy too generic for my tastes.
I hate how mainstream bands don't take a chance.
The industry basically packages the same **** with every single band they spit out.

Photograph is exactly what I'm talking about.
Great vid man.
I love Cheezy Poofs, you love Cheezy Poofs,
If we didn't eat Cheezy Poofs, We'd be lame!

WHY SO SERIOUS SON!?
the fact he could sing like that the whole time impresses me, and his friend didnt even like break a smile.
omg this awesome new fave video
Quote by The_Paranoia

I love you.
I must say, they have pretty entertaining videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzAR2Z52rNM
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by Minkaro
I like Nickelback, love that song, and still found it funny

+1
haha!
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
Quote by alaub1491
I almost pissed myself. Thats hilarious.

Well this. I get the feeling this is gonna go down in history.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by pmeg568c
wait people actually still like nickelback?

Yeah, I do.

I just like the general sound of their music.
Quote by lotsofvolume
Yeah, I do.

so you like bands that have horrible lyrics, use the same progressions over and over, have the same song structure for every song, complete with the final chorus where they overdub someone "improvising" other vocal melodies over the standard chorus, are asshole rockstars and that have annoying vocalists with the worst voice ever?

this band is the biggest joke ever
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Im suprized the guitarist isnt breaking down laughing, it takes skill to hold that in.
Quote by Le_Bunny
Money doesn't fuel good music. Passion does.

I thought you meant nickelback covered photograph by def leppard, o well, vid won't work for me either way... *sigh*
Quote by pmeg568c
so you like bands that have horrible lyrics, use the same progressions over and over, have the same song structure for every song, complete with the final chorus where they overdub someone "improvising" other vocal melodies over the standard chorus, are asshole rockstars and that have annoying vocalists with the worst voice ever?

You think he's gonna stop listening to them after posting that?

You're a douche.
Quote by pmeg568c

Yes....yes I do.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

LMFAO that was awesome
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Quote by lotsofvolume
Yeah, I do.

Amazing cover. They should play it live!
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Well that was a total waste of 5mins of my life!!!
Thank you TS I could have spent it doing something worthwhile!!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by gunners fan
Well that was a total waste of 5mins of my life!!!
Thank you TS I could have spent it doing something worthwhile!!

Nice, you're the one person in this thread who hasn't laughed! I think that speaks for itself. Quick, go switch on your Nickelback record.
I must say, that was the first time i actually laughed out loud in about a week. it was absolutely hilarious, I favorited it.

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562