Before you flame, the searchbar turned up nothing like this.....

I was just wondering if anyone has seen a band that's either not around anymore, or has has seen a band that's had its lineup significantly changed's original lineup.

I'm talking The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, the original Lynyrd Skynyrd, Metallica with Mustaine, etc.

Has anyone seen any bands like that in concert? I haven't personally but my dad saw The Beatles in 1966.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
Alright cool.
Plays:
Schecter Hellraiser Solo-6 FR Limited
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
'66 Hagstrom Viking I (customized)
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
My dad saw the famous line-up that is the real Guns n' Roses at some dive in LA. If that counts.
I haven't seen anyone that ended up quitting (or changing drastically)
I love Cheezy Poofs, you love Cheezy Poofs,
If we didn't eat Cheezy Poofs, We'd be lame!

WHY SO SERIOUS SON!?
I do not think anyone saw the real metallica since mcgovney left before they getting gigs............. I think I am not sure though but I have never seen anyone that would fight that *sigh*
"I'm no professah!"
~Henry Rollins
there was a "pop rock" brasillian band called Mamonas assasinas
i went to some of their concerts, there were really good

all died in a plane crash =(
---
i got tired of my signature and i no longer has one

---
Sacrifice had a awesome tone. Don't really caremuch for the singer but the guitar was killer. Soldiers of Misfortune was stuck in my head for days!!!
blink 182.
on their last ever tour.
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
My dad saw Jimi Hendrix open for The Monkees. He also saw Frank Zappa around nine times.

I also know a guy who saw Pantera several times, including one show where they were touring with Sepultura and both bands were on stage at the same time, playing each other's songs.

So he saw Pantura. Or Sepultera.

As for me, I think the only band I've seen that's no longer together is System of a Down at Ozzfest. We were the second to last tour date, too, so I saw their second to last performance ever.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Last edited by GodofCheesecake at Aug 30, 2008,
I saw the original Black Sabbath line-up in sanbernadino at ozzfest 05.Not sure if it counts since they do occasionaly re-unite.Either way,it was bad ****in' ass.
Proud Member Of The Leah Dizon Fan Club
You never see any Nu Metal bands anymore. I grew up on Nu Metal so when they disappeared, I was forced into real metal.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge