Can someone tell me what the whole hotpunksk8grl is about? just saw the name in a thread and cant find any answers, help appreciated.
Vintage les paul copy
Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey studio pro
Roland micro cube
What?
Plays:
Schecter Hellraiser Solo-6 FR Limited
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
'66 Hagstrom Viking I (customized)
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
haha is she still around?

now that I think about it, I haven't seen her

A
N
Y
wayz

thing in ages.
Quote by Roc8995
Thin necks make you play faster because guitars with thin necks sound thin and bad, and you play fast to distract people from the bad tone.
Last edited by thefoldarsoldar at Aug 30, 2008,
As far as I know, she's somewhat of a pit legend. She used really girly language and was kind of an airhead.
Quote by yoshixxx7
As far as I know, she's somewhat of a pit legend. She used really girly language and was kind of an airhead.

I still reckon it was a man.
Wow, her last post was like 2 years ago.

Rummaging through some of her posts, she looks like quite the attention whore.
Last edited by Doppelgänger at Aug 30, 2008,
awhotothewhatnow?
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
Also, wtf is this assrammer business?
Vintage les paul copy
Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey studio pro
Roland micro cube
Basically,
Assrammer, lolwut, Icyhot, pedo baiting (my personal favorite), Cas April fools joke, Vince45
these,
saw them in a post just and wondering what/who are they all, thanks guys.
Vintage les paul copy
Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey studio pro
Roland micro cube
That was an epic couple of threads. the best was the perv teacher thing. but she was still a 40 year old man
Lol it'd help if you like told me teh stories about these ''epics threads'', sorry bout the bother, just sounds interesting and im bored.
Vintage les paul copy
Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey studio pro
Roland micro cube
Haha, UG noobs.

Not that I've been here that long, though...
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
Quote by Masamune
This thread makes me feel like I've been around for a long time, when in reality I haven't.

Yeah same.
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
Quote by Walrusbox
Basically,
Assrammer, lolwut, Icyhot, pedo baiting (my personal favorite), Cas April fools joke, Vince45
these,
saw them in a post just and wondering what/who are they all, thanks guys.

lolwut is one of the many memes that have come to UG and since been turned into instant warning/banning areas if they turn up in posts.

Icyhot came out of some thread with a guy talking about how his penis developed some kind of rash, and asked advice, and someone suggested he put the product Icy-hot on it, I don't know if this came from 4chan or just came about that day. Many people thought it was funny to say 'put icyhot on it' in response to anything, and since it has been banned and amounts to an instant warning on posting it.

pedo-baiting came about from users from UG trolling various chat rooms pretending to be underage children and trying to get older men to have cyber sex with them, threads with the copies of what happened turned up. It isn't around anymore, because I closed them all on the grounds that it's just moronic and childish.

samung was a user who created a thread about genital crabs, everyone made fun of him, instead of getting upset, he made it his 'thing' and wouldn't stfu about it. eventually he got permabanned for something, made a few accounts, and got IP banned.

the cas april's fool joke came about when casualty01 decided for reasons I forget to play a joke on UG. He faked a flipping out in september 06 I think, and made everyone think he had been de-admined and kicked off the site. Eventually it was decided that he would come back on april fools 2007. meanwhile a long gone user called 'g-love' came back and was immediately promoted, who was actually cas but pretending to be a really nice, polite, well mannered, hippy. In the months coming up to april fools, we thought it would be fun to create a user called 'assrammer' that everyone in the know would control, who would seem to have the ability to hack the site. Various pranks ensued with him appearing to mass ban the moderators and bring down the forums. In the meanwhile, a satire comic called 'the pit of destiny' was created and stickied that was also part of the plan. All was revealed about cas, g-love, assrammer, on april fool's day via the final part of the comic which was in a flash video, that I created. (search for 'the pit of destiny' in the pit)

Vincent45 happened when I was gone for a few months, so I don't know the exact details, but I'm quite certain it was started by a user who posted a thread linking to a youtube user that wasn't a very good guitar player, and thought he was amazing, and was quite arrogant. People proceeded to spam up his youtube comments, he then signed up to UG, spammed up a bit, made a few accounts, people kept making fun of him, and eventually he took most of his videos down and started a new youtube profile. Phrases like 'ureh' were things I assume he said.

hotpunksk8grl was a user who everyone believed to be a 16 year old girl from texas. 'she' acted terribly naive and made just really ridiculous posts, like she was 7 or something. Everyone made fun of her and her apparent stupidity, but she didn't seem to notice (naive), and carried on making threads asking stupid questions, etc. She didn't really get banned, because most of her threads didn't seem like spam (it seemed a bit harsh to ban someone for being an stupid) and then dissappeared for a while. Everyone assumed she was really a 50 year old man trolling the site, then a few months after she seemed to be gone for good, she came back made a few posts in the picture thread as a young blonde girl, and I don't think has been seen much since.

Chung was a user who had been here before I came, he created an account, but eventually got banned, then came back with new accounts, usually with the word 'chung' in the the name, he had at least 100 different accounts. On his later years here, he usually would create a thread with a long opening post that was typically meant to be satirical, witty and sometimes perverse. He disappeared for a year or so then came back, and admin decided to let him stay on the condition that he had only one chance, he posted quite a bit during that period and avoided getting into trouble, but eventually slipped and went too far with his comments, got banned again, made a few more multiple accounts, and then promised to never come back. The only thing anyone new about him was that he was from scotland.

...and that covers most of the big things I guess. Anything else?
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o