I have a Boss DS-1 up for grabs. I tried to do the Keeley SEM on this pedal, had no luck, then tried to restore it back to stock. Due to my lack of electronic knowledge, it now no longer works. The LED lights up, but...no sound.

However, this does not mean it is broken. If you know how to swap electronic components, you should have this thing working soon. My guess is that a capacitor is out of place.

$15 shipped CONUS. Thanks.
I might buy it as long as shipping to Canada isn't ridiculous and I have a bit of an idea what you did to make it not work..

edit: oh, just noticed you said a capacitor might be out of place or something...
as long as you didn't fry anything in it or anything..
If you know whatevers wrong with it is fixable, but just don't know how to do it or something, I'll most likely get it. If you're not really 100% sure what the problem is, I'll probably have to pass incase something super hard to fix (pr fixable, just not worth it like something wrong with the PCB or whatever..) may be the problem..
Thanks for your interest James. To be totally honest, I'm not 100% what the problem is. I don't think it's anything too serious though...but just in case by chance it is, I'm offering it for $15 shipped.