I can honestly say that I classify him and his tv show as one of those shows that suck away brain cells. Kind of like Carlos Mencia.
Yeah, he's awesome, but UG/liberals won't like him. He uses common sense. Both of which (UG and libs), have no idea what that is, much less actually put it to practice.
Quote by kaplac
I can honestly say that I classify him and his tv show as one of those shows that suck away brain cells. Kind of like Carlos Mencia.

That is so far from true. He does more than make un-funny race jokes.

Glenn Beck is funny and smart. He is conservative as it gets without being blindly conservative.

Edit:
Quote by Burdell
Yeah, he's awesome, but UG/liberals won't like him. He uses common sense. Both of which (UG and libs), have no idea what that is, much less actually put it to practice.

+infinity
/SG/
"In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming."
I prefer Jeff Beck.
Plays:
Schecter Hellraiser Solo-6 FR Limited
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
'66 Hagstrom Viking I (customized)
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
Quote by Burdell

Yes..because it is well known that conservatives all have tons of common sense.

Why, just ask George W. Bush!

Mick Foley should run for President.
Studies have shown that 92% of guitar players are close-minded. Copy this into your signature if you're part of the 8% who enjoy rap.
Quote by Spamwise
Yes..because it is well known that conservatives all have tons of common sense.

Why, just ask George W. Bush!

Really now? Have you ever had a personal conversation with Mr. Bush? I'd love to know what it was like!

Anytime any conservative says something about their party, the automatic response from the dims is "da prezident is st00pid!!!!1!".

But hey, it makes you cool to hate the president and hate America, so GO YOU!! woo hoo.
I'm a liberal and I actually like him

He's actually a pretty smart and easy to listen to guy.
The Real Deal Holyfield
Quote by Infamou$17
Mick Foley should run for President.

He'd subdue naysayers with Mr. Socko.
Quote by Burdell
Really now? Have you ever had a personal conversation with Mr. Bush? I'd love to know what it was like!

Anytime any conservative says something about their party, the automatic response from the dims is "da prezident is st00pid!!!!1!".

But hey, it makes you cool to hate the president and hate America, so GO YOU!! woo hoo.

What? Isn't it common sense that giving tax breaks to companies that ousource US jobs is not a good idea? Isn't it common sense to actually validate that the "proof" you have that a country has WMDs is correct before invading a country? Isn't it common sense that avoiding action dealing with climate change because it will "affect economic progress" would be a bad idea?

I could go on.
Quote by InvaderTSN
He'd subdue naysayers with Mr. Socko.

Think of the possibilities. Dude Love could be the adviser, thus bringing on world peace. Mankind could be the president, and Cactus Jack could be the badass mofo that runs the armed forces just in cases some unforeseeable circumstances push the US into a war.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by Colgate Total
Think of the possibilities. Dude Love could be the adviser, thus bringing on world peace. Mankind could be the president, and Cactus Jack could be the badass mofo that runs the armed forces just in cases some unforeseeable circumstances push the US into a war.

He'll rave like a madman and suffer from multiple personality disorder, but it'll be pretty damn awesome.
i think hes the one guy that tells it like it is all the time. one of the few that acknowledges that there is a major illegal immigration problem. and he isnt scared to say something to offend anyone. this is because political correctness is a way to suppress freedom of speech
I like him, I used to watch him every night.

Nancy Grace or whatever is the worst fucking bitch ever. I hate her show, and the stupid fucking people who call in.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
^ i love the ones that call in and are like:

hi is nancy grace there? and shes like why hello thar im nancy grace. and the person waits like 10 min and then speaks
Quote by Swat Man
^ i love the ones that call in and are like:

hi is nancy grace there? and shes like why hello thar im nancy grace. and the person waits like 10 min and then speaks

The ones that piss me off SO much are the ones that are like "Hi, Nancy? Yeah I just wanted to say how great you are. I watch it every night, I love what you do for children and you are such a wonderful mother and I strive to be like you." Then Nancy is like "*starts to almost fake cry* Thank you dear, that means so much, what's your question dear?"

Every. Fucking. Time.

I think that's the one thing that makes me super mad.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Pfft. Nancy Grace. Can she say she had The Nuge on her show? Didn't think so.

Glenn Beck is the shit. He's smart, he uses common sense, and he's funny. My dad watches him and Bill O'Riley almost every night.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
The fact that he believes 9/11 was a conspiracy designed and orchestrated by the US government proves he's a complete asshat.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
My dad watches him and Bill O'Riley almost every night.

His show actually wasn't that bad a few years ago. Then he got popular and became a pretentious asshat.
He was always a bit of a douche. Now he is just a gargantuan asshat.