Why does the year you register to this forum make your opinion useless?

I just don't get it. I was reading a thread just then and came across this.

Work your balls off the get the money for fire school, it won't be pleasant, but trust me it will all pay off when the kid's older, save all the money you can get because you've got a much bigger responsibility now.

You don't want to be working in Wendy's all your life.
Quote by Wulphy

Abortion.

08'er
murshell
abortion and quit ****in

or atleast wrap your tool

08'er
Quote by GerGuam

Get an abortion. You said you don't have enough money for fire fighting school, you obviously aren't going to be able to support a baby without taking money from good taxpayers such as myself.

08'er... there seems to be a pattern forming.

Ignore them and just stay focused.

Last time I checked, the sum of all knowledge doesn't come from here, so why do people think they're suddenly better than everyone else because they've been here longer? Everyone has the right to an opinion, and just because they registered this month doesn't mean they're wrong and you shouldn't even bother listening to them.

(The quote is an example of what i'm talking about with the 08 business, i'm not trying to start any abortion talk, so don't do it)
SHUT UP 07'er.

Seriously though, the people who think that people's knowledge depends on what year they registered are pretty much dumbasses. Just ignore them.
LARGE TEXT
I'm sorry, what? I couldn't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Oh hello there! I should find and regurtitate my post informing that guy of why he is an idiot and should kill himself along with anyone who agreed with him.
It usually doesn't. Some people who registered yesterday are intelligent people who will contribute to the discussions effectively. Some are retards.

The contributors are applauded regardless of their join dates. The retards are shunned.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by burrit0
most of them are pretty stupid

Total generalisation based on nothing. Maybe if they're like 12 years old or something it would make sense, but a 40 year old college professor and a 12 year old can register at the same time and they're both treated like they have the same intelligence.
they are "newfags"
Quote by carcass255
long hair is cool mate

haircuts are for people in concentration camp
Quote by Gmp
Total generalisation based on nothing. Maybe if they're like 12 years old or something it would make sense, but a 40 year old college professor and a 12 year old can register at the same time and they're both treated like they have the same intelligence.
I'm pretty sure you can tell the difference between a 12 year old and a college professor...

get off my nuts
The last quote is the only really helpful and intelligent quote there.
It's bound to happen... what are you gunna do right?

Quote by Gmp

First of all... not all college professors give good, logical and helpful answers to threads. Also, not all 12year-olds are complete r-tards. And what about 12 year-old college professors?

Total generalization based on hardly anything? I think so.

I think you're a hypocrite.
Plays:
Schecter Hellraiser Solo-6 FR Limited
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
'66 Hagstrom Viking I (customized)
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
Last edited by Fryer Mike at Aug 31, 2008,
Because people will find anything to make them feel better about their own pathetic lives.

That said, '08 has seen an unusually large influx of retards.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Quote by Holy.
SHUT UP 07'er.

Seriously though, the people who think that people's knowledge depends on what year they registered are pretty much dumbasses. Just ignore them.

YOUR an 07ener...
Quote by burrit0
get off my nuts

I prefer to be on them, thank you.

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by burrit0
I'm pretty sure you can tell the difference between a 12 year old and a college professor...

get off my nuts

wat would a college proffessor be doing on the pit?

dont they have like ... a life?

lol
In diesem Herz hab ich die Macht.

Gear:
Fender MIM HSS Strat (Wine Red)
VOX Valvetronix VT20+
Kay K390 Acoustic
Just report it when you see it. As it is against rules.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by darkstar2466
It usually doesn't. Some people who registered yesterday are intelligent people who will contribute to the discussions effectively. Some are retards.

The contributors are applauded regardless of their join dates. The retards are shunned.

+1
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.

Quote by guitaruboy
YOUR an 07ener...

It was a joke you Nov. 07'ner!
LARGE TEXT
I'm an 08'er and I don't think I have idiotic posts.
Quote by The Silent Fool
^ a winner we have.
Last edited by Scarr77 at Aug 31, 2008,
It's like that on most forums. The users who joined during the first years of the forum's existence (which are usually referred to as when the forums were 'good') usually complain about the young whippersnappers who joined in the past 2/3 years.

Kind of like the old guys you always see at bus stops who complain about black people and skater kids.
ignore them.

its the internet, because we have no idea who anyone else, its easy to make generalisations based on what small amount we do know.
Quote by T.S.R.
what?
if i were a midget...id go masturbate in public because...hey, im a midget and i can get away with anything

Quote by yawn
I heard Hitler was a pretty good guitarist back in his day...

Quote by guitar?
You're a towel.
Wait till '12. Then we'll have our laughs. >
The arena is empty except for one man,
Still driving and striving as fast as he can.
The sun has gone down and the moon has come up,
And long ago somebody left with the cup,
But he's driving and striving and hugging the turns...
Every group of new users are seen as 'noobs' or idiots to the users that have been here longer.

One possibility is that most of the new users of every period are spammers and multis, and only a few manage to survive the gauntlet of bannings.

Seriously it's not really a problem now people don't give much of a damn. Just fyi, nearly all of the stupid threads in recently made by 'August 08ers' were multiple accounts.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o