I set up a myspace for my band, but when I search the band's name on myspace nothing comes up. Also, nothing comes up on google. Do I have to set it to something to show up in searches? And in facebook it shows up, but it has to be exact. The name is Knave's 13, but if you search Knaves 13 it won't show up. Is there anyway to fix this?

Wasn't sure where to put this, sorry if it shouldn't be here.
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
If it helps, im not ever going to look them up, and neither is anyone else.

Just give it time man, itll update and then you can search it.
it wont show up until after a while. my friends band ran into the same problem. try searching for the url of the page. that'll work
"The Mad Scientist"

Quote by Fuzzbox91
for someone with a madness avatar (ok ill admit mdness interactive was cool for its time), youre seem to have the right idea.

"Reaching for, the gun, to load and persuade you, to stay..."
how long ago did you make it? it may take a couple of days for it to show up in searches.
BIIGFTJ?
(Jack) why teh fuck do people still have rottweilers/pit bulls?
(Lucy) why the fuck not?
(Jack) because they have a strange tendency to EAT YOUR CHILDREN
I made it at least two weeks ago.
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
Contact Myspace.......

You should have done that a when you didn't see it one week ago.
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
Ok wait, it shows up when I put all of myspace, but if I put music then it doesn't show up. Is there just a button I need to click?
maybe its better this way
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
Quote by leftybassdude

Is that some sort of really stupid diss to my band?
if its any conselation, I doubt anyone would type in knaves 13?
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Quote by shadesofanger
Contact Myspace.......

You should have done that a when you didn't see it one week ago.

This.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by Jaymz2K
Are you sure it's a.... Band page?

It says attention musicians on my home thingy that I use to edit the page. Also, it has the genres listed, "Progressive Rock/Classic Rock/Metal".
Quote by leftybassdude

awwww lawdz
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.