I just noticed this, but it's like the bridge is lifted at a bad angle, what's wrong with it?? Pressure??
Gear:

Guitars:
Takamine Gs330S
Fender Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX
Line 6 Tonecore Uber Metal
Did you change strings recently? If you went to a heavier guage, I belive it will do that...u need more tension, which means adding springs to the cavity in the back. I know someone around here has a better explanation, but it's the best I can do ATM...

I'm tired...
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Thanks, and I JUST went heavy gauge because the stock strings were too light and it wouldn't stay in tune..
Gear:

Guitars:
Takamine Gs330S
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX
Yes, then you need to add some tension...let me find a thread that was up earlier today. it had a good pic of the space to add springs and the guys problem...
Oh, I have an extra spring from my Squier. Can I just add it to the back of my new MIM one?
Gear:

Guitars:
Takamine Gs330S
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX
shud work
Quote by emery01

So now there's seven guys writhing around on the floor, moaning and holding their 'nads.

Ahh, good times.

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

Quote by riffmasterjosh
yeah right ur on. i challenge you to a beard off.
You want a beard, off?

Then shave, stuipid
I wouldn't see why not. If you get what I'm saying then please, LMK...I don't feel like searching for that thread. But basically all you need to do is add tension until the bridge is level. How you go about getting the correct tension, I do not know.
Hope I helped a lil.
Thanks, but I'm driving myself insane now because my relatively new b string broke and I don't have an extra. It is indeed making me pissed at the moment.. I'm gonna have to borrow one..
Gear:

Guitars:
Takamine Gs330S
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX
Haha, at first, not really, after just getting my new Strat, but I completely forgot to get some extra strings but I thought I'd just keep the stock ones or switch the heavier strings on it from my Ibanez. Bad as f*ck choice. And just tonight after switching all the damn strings it doesn't stay in tune. A nightmare. Then my b string breaks. Gonna have to borrow one I guess.
Gear:

Guitars:
Takamine Gs330S
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX
lol, I feel ya...I always buy multiple packs of strings for situations like that, and as u kno, it will og out of tune for a bit after new strings...the fact that the bridge is out of whack doesn't help. and on that subject, I'd like to just say, that Grover mini tuners are the absolute best u could get, and IMO are completely worth it. Just thought I'd throw that out there. lol
Haha, thanks. I dunno I might go back to lighter strings. Not sure.. I somewhat wish my guitar wasn't as new, so it would have some endurance..
Gear:

Guitars:
Takamine Gs330S
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX
lol, you should probably decide the string guage you will stick with and have it setup for that...if the guitar is stock with light strings, and you want some heavy guage strings, you're gonna need to add some springs, and I think you have to do some adjustments to the action and intonation, but I'm not 100% on that.
Oh well, f*ck the springs. I was just experimenting with higher gauge string to help get that SRV tone. Light strings are fine.

Edit: Also I'm just making sure I didn't screw up my bridge haha.
Gear:

Guitars:
Takamine Gs330S
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX
nah, you'll be fine. I would stick with lighter strings, but that's just me...10's 4 me.
Well after changing strings, you gotta stablize the bridge.
I have floyd rose on my Strat,
3 springs, and 10's

Sorry if that doesn't help or anything.
I'm kinda drunk. lmao.

New strings don't stay in tune, you need to stretch them after restringing.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
I just shoved a block of wood in the back to stop the bridge from moving and fix it in place last time I changed the strings.
10s? Those were what I used that forced the bridge upward >__>
Gear:

Guitars:
Takamine Gs330S
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.