First off, I get along with my parents, I don't hate them.

Second, they have the minds of a 16 year old.

The problem starts 9 years ago when my dad accidentally gets my mom pregnant.. With triplets (all boys).. So I'm the older brother now and I have new responsibilities like looking after my little brothers, babysitting, stuff like that.

Lately they have been taking advantage of my time and going off and doing their own thing EVERY. DAMN. WEEKEND. and leaving me with my little brothers, and ruining my plans.

Example: Today my mom was trying to finish up a home improvement project in the kitchen, she asks my dad to help and he replies with, "zac(me) can do it". I gladly helped her out. So, to get my dad back, my mom goes off to her friends house at 9:30 pm without telling me or my dad. My dad gets all pissed off and has me take him to a bar at 10:00 pm. I took him to the bar and he said he'd call me around midnight to come pick him up.

So, I'm now stuck at home with my little brothers when I had my own plans to go hang out with some friends (which I rarely get to do) and those plans are now ruined.

tl;dr

My parents keep ruining my plans and getting into stupid ass arguments which affect my social life.

What to do?
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
Drop your brothers off with someone else. It's what I did with my little cousin when my parents were drinking, or working all damned day and night.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by Colgate Total
Drop your brothers off with someone else. It's what I did with my little cousin when my parents were drinking, or working all damned day and night.

I should just go up to my mom's friends house where she's staying and drop them off their
Quote by bobjim
fap.

this....

or teach them to
Quote by emery01

So now there's seven guys writhing around on the floor, moaning and holding their 'nads.

Ahh, good times.

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

Quote by riffmasterjosh
yeah right ur on. i challenge you to a beard off.
You want a beard, off?

Then shave, stuipid
funny... my name is zac too

i think you should just tell them that they can either look after their children and let you be a kid or they can have their kids not looked after. they aren't your offspring
[url="http://www.myspace.com/luxterna91]...And Now The Descent
Quote by clincher09
"I like maceroni and cheese" "Yeah well it's not as good as Tool. Did I ever tell you guys about Tool? Lateralus is the best thing ever."
Say no.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
On the weekends leave before they can slap you with sh!t to do. Like, go to a friends at 10 am. Or, tell them to get a babysitter because you can't do squat. if they say no, revenge time.
The arena is empty except for one man,
Still driving and striving as fast as he can.
The sun has gone down and the moon has come up,
And long ago somebody left with the cup,
But he's driving and striving and hugging the turns...
fap on their bed.
MY MUSIC!

Quote by severed-metal

Strawberries are cool in real life, but in ice cream, they're like neighbour kids who live across the street from you who like to steal your virginity.

Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser C-6 FR, C-7 FR, C-8
ESP LTD MH-250 w/ EMG 81/85
Quote by invisiblekid123
funny... my name is zac too

i think you should just tell them that they can either look after their children and let you be a kid or they can have their kids not looked after. they aren't your offspring

That's exactly how I feel. It's like they don't want to take responsibility of watching their own kids so they leave it to me.

I'm 17 and I don't want kids so they shouldn't leave me with their mistake..
Tell them far in advance about your plans and stick to them saying it isn't your responsibility to take care of the children. That should teach them.

Also, they're seven, they can take care of themselves
Quote by Shred Head
Tell them far in advance about your plans and stick to them saying it isn't your responsibility to take care of the children. That should teach them.

Also, they're seven, they can take care of themselves

Actually they're nine, yes they can take care of themselves but they get into arguments often and try to hurt each other badly.
Quote by MetalMegaMan
Actually they're nine, yes they can take care of themselves but they get into arguments often and try to hurt each other badly.

Wow, my math is atrocious. But try and mediate their fights and make them get along better, that should solve the problem
Quote by Shred Head
Wow, my math is atrocious. But try and mediate their fights and make them get along better, that should solve the problem

OR....

You could set up a wrestling ring in your back yard, make some tickets, sell them for $5 and have them fight each other.
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Quote by Colgate Total
OR....

You could set up a wrestling ring in your back yard, make some tickets, sell them for $5 and have them fight each other.

OR ...

You could not kill one of them and lead them to a happy adulthood with a loving family.

Better idea, get a girl pregnant. They'd like nothing more than to be uncles at 9
Quote by Colgate Total
OR....

this....
Quote by emery01

So now there's seven guys writhing around on the floor, moaning and holding their 'nads.

Ahh, good times.

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

Quote by riffmasterjosh
You want a beard, off?

Then shave, stuipid
Quote by Shred Head
OR ...

You could not kill one of them and lead them to a happy adulthood with a loving family.

Better idea, get a girl pregnant. They'd like nothing more than to be uncles at 9

OR ...

You can do what I suggested and ignore common sense for the promise of money.
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

i agree, colgate is a righteous man, becuz he is right
Quote by emery01

Ahh, good times.

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

Quote by riffmasterjosh
You want a beard, off?

Then shave, stuipid
Quote by creaturefeature
i agree, colgate is a righteous man, becuz he is right

Trying to get sigged are we?
MetalMegaMan wrote
"Actually they're nine, yes they can take care of themselves but they get into arguments often and try to hurt each other badly"
WELL...You could always tie their hands and feet together and make them watch Telletubies.
Nothing like a little torture to make them love each other!!!