So I'm looking at ebaumsworld and seeing this.
"Best Of: When You See This You'll **** Bricks,The best of those pics that make you take a second look."

The same thing happened awhile back with the demotivational pics.
Ebaums is stealing UG

I'm not sure if UG even started those, But I saw them on UG first.
And I remember reading somewhere along time ago about Ebaums scamming peope and stealing videos.

Anyway could be nothing, I just thought it looked funny how it they both showed up on there.
Heh, I thought so. I was just being cautious not to look like an idiot on the internet, blaming people for stealing stuff. I try not to go there, but boredom gets the best of me. I like their "new's and links" thing.
well seeing as most things came from 4 chan, technically UG is notorious for stealing things..
[url="http://www.myspace.com/luxterna91]...And Now The Descent
Quote by clincher09
"I like maceroni and cheese" "Yeah well it's not as good as Tool. Did I ever tell you guys about Tool? Lateralus is the best thing ever."
Quote by invisiblekid123
well seeing as most things came from 4 chan, technically UG is notorious for stealing things..

But UG doesn't claim those images, videos, etc. originated from its website.
Hehe, True. But it's not on our front page. And the one's they use, their forums probably didn't make ,they probably just picked them out of here.. It just seems different on a website than a forum. Basically It would be kinda ghey if I spent time to make a pic and then saw it on ebaums. Lol I dont care I'm giving up, just thought it was funny.
4Chan IS the internet. Actually I don't go there often I find it hard to navigate, and there's no discussions going on. Not to mention the whole no screen name thing. Meh It's just a maze to me
Last edited by Daniel_1988 at Aug 31, 2008,
Quote by Daniel_1988
Hehe, True. But it's not on our front page. And the one's they use, their forums probably didn't make ,they probably just picked them out of here.. It just seems different on a website than a forum. Basically It would be kinda ghey if I spent time to make a pic and then saw it on ebaums. Lol I dont care I'm giving up, just thought it was funny.
4Chan IS the internet. Actually I don't go there often I find it hard to navigate, and there's no discussions going on. Not to mention the whole no screen name thing. Meh It's just a maze to me

i started going on to 4chan for a while, but i lost all faith in humanity once i saw the "you fap you loose" thread.... so much kiddy pr0n...
[url="http://www.myspace.com/luxterna91]...And Now The Descent
Quote by clincher09
"I like maceroni and cheese" "Yeah well it's not as good as Tool. Did I ever tell you guys about Tool? Lateralus is the best thing ever."
Quote by Daniel_1988

Well, a lot of people use more than one forum you know.

There are a lot of people who use 4chan and UG forums, so they could have (and most likely) have "stolen" their demotes from 4chan and posted them here, making it look like they made it.

And also, the UG forums are pretty much separate from the actual website, and 4chan is essentially Ebaumsworld's forums.

4chan isn't that hard to use either. There are lots of discussions going on, you have to click reply, to get a view of the whole thread, otherwise you just see the first and last four posts in that thread. And you can choose to have a screen name if you want, as well. But screen names are frowned upon over there, it's the fact that they have no names that makes them anonymous.
Thanks for the 4chan navigation tip, meh I like UG though(even if the mods are ridiculous).I usually go to Break.com for funny stuff anyway.

Yea they could of took the pics from another site, which I'm sure some were. I did see quite a few people making their own here though.
Screen names are self explanatory of you look at some of the stuff posted there. heh

I did find this on Ebaums
Last edited by Daniel_1988 at Aug 31, 2008,