a guitar
my laptop
and thats all i can think of

lol and I feel bad cause I destroyed my friend's painting border worth 200 $
GEAR

Dean V79
Randall RG50-TC
Roland MicroCube
damn.. i haven't done anything that bad, probably just put holes in clothing and stuff... i'm not that much of a descructive drunk
[url="http://www.myspace.com/luxterna91]...And Now The Descent
Quote by clincher09
"I like maceroni and cheese" "Yeah well it's not as good as Tool. Did I ever tell you guys about Tool? Lateralus is the best thing ever."
i get aggressive with people rather than inanimate objects (only when i drink vodka for some reason). i waste a lot of money when im sober just being dumb like not paying credit cards etc.
A $90 dollar exercise ball. Stuffing around with it outside, i threw it into the air, landed on a barb wire fence and made a loud pop.

A mates parents were out for the weekend, we ended up making a huge mess in his house
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
my first 3 marriages
Peace , Love , Death Metal

Quote by Super_Duper_Guy
It probably started at $55 but then he thought "You know what? F&*$ them. 1 dollar extra. pwned noobs."
That bastard...
Quote by HelpMeImHungry
my first 3 marriages

haha

I'm sorry but that's quite funny.
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
My very surreal drunken experience involved destroying a full size stuffed albino caribou.

I **** you not.
Quote by dudetheman
I crapped during a thunderstorm once.

The turd was almost halfway out when all of a sudden lightening struck outside, causing my anal muscles to contract and drag the turd back inside my body.

I've never felt so odd and unclean since.
Quote by LegoHair
My very surreal drunken experience involved destroying a full size stuffed albino caribou.

I **** you not.

Win!

I've never destroyed anything while drunk... but i did make a mess in the restroom... then on the bed...

first thing i did when i woke up was take a shower.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
A couple glasses. Like $5 worth, I guess. I don't break things when I'm drunk. I just sit down and be cool. Or I hit my head on things when I dance.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
some random 7yr olds bicycle... i woke up with my **** in the spokes....

ima bad person
Quote by emery01

So now there's seven guys writhing around on the floor, moaning and holding their 'nads.

Ahh, good times.

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

Quote by riffmasterjosh
yeah right ur on. i challenge you to a beard off.
You want a beard, off?

Then shave, stuipid
Quote by lefthandman9876
my junk, i thought it would be funny to mak love to a pair of pipe cutters

damn the reconstruction was expensive

Ur... kidding, right?

Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
My party in World of Warcraft

My friend's carpet ( to be fair I tried to clean it up with my bare hands)
Patrick Star of The Jelly fishing Club PM darkstar2644 to Join
My friends have destroyed 2 of my ****ing coffee tables...the last one being 2 weeks ago. SOB's
Quote by RU Experienced?
I love ham, I'm gay!!!

Buy fresh sliced deli ham and stop being a bitch. Also, never microwave ham ever, it's in strict violation of ham law.
a gazebo and a bath.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

I used to hate chavs until my sister got a smack in the mouth from one. Now I love them.
i once destroyed the front windscreen of a mercedes benz while i walked over it, dunk.
LET THE CHIPS FALL WHERE THEY MAY

I don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die (about women) - Jens Ludwig

Quote by leony03
That made me lol so hard!!!

yay
my dad's BMW.
wasn't too bad, only some busted tail lights and a couple of scratches.
needless to say, i haven't been dad's car since.