Yeah Hammers Of Misfortune are great indeed
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

The August Engine is one of my favourite albums. I really enjoy the singing a lot and the female vocals are used very well. I am much looking forward to their new album set for release in October. It's 2 CD's together described as "A split with ourselves" on their website each being 30-40 minutes long. One CD is called Fields and the other Church Of Broken Glass.
I was at the chiropractor's a couple days ago. We're talking, and he asks me what kind of music I listen to. Turns out my chiropractor is a huge Overkill fan.

Hopefully he won't wreck your neck
I definately need to check this band out, since I recently fell in love with Slough Feg.
Matthew 5:5 - "Blessed are the meek: for they shall Beherit the earth."
Penisaur, get all of Slough Feg's and HoM's albums. They're both amazing bands, especially SF. I've really been digging Down Among the Deadmen the last few months.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
http://www.profoundlorerecords.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=14&Itemid=33

Two tracks from the new album available for download from the label's website. Right click, save as.
I was at the chiropractor's a couple days ago. We're talking, and he asks me what kind of music I listen to. Turns out my chiropractor is a huge Overkill fan.

Hopefully he won't wreck your neck
This is pretty damn cool tbh
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Sounds like a much better version of SOAD.

Quite a commerical sound going on, not too bad I guess.

Track 2 was best.
^ Their myspace songs don't give a complete overview of what they are like. You have to get The August Engine and The Bastard to really get an idea of what they are.

Or is you talking about the downloads cosmicsea posted? I haven't downloaded them yet...
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
Penisaur, get all of Slough Feg's and HoM's albums. They're both amazing bands, especially SF. I've really been digging Down Among the Deadmen the last few months.

Just ordered Hardworlder, Down Among the Deadmen, and Traveler.
Matthew 5:5 - "Blessed are the meek: for they shall Beherit the earth."
^ Their best three albums, I would say! DAtD is amazing, especially the song Psionic Illuminations. If you haven't heard that song yet, wait till the album comes in... you'll be blown away.

It's like Iron Maiden harmonies, except 6 million times better.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Gonna bump this, I just finished listening to "The Bastard", and I'm completely blown away, that was ****ing AMAZING.
My Last.fm

Quote by \Powerslave/
HelloHalo, I love you.

WHO SEND ALL THESE BABIES TO FIGHT?
Bump. I'd forgotten how awesome HoM is. I listened to The Bastard this week after a long long while and it was great.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
I finally bought The August Machine a month ago, although to be honest it hasn't clicked like I would expect a Scalzi-fronted traditional/progressive/folk/weirdo-metal album to.