Is there anyone out there who knows a shop in the Republic of Ireland that sells ESP guitars? I cant find any and i really want to try out an ESP! I searched for Irish dealers on the ESP website but it came up blank. Can Anyone help me?
Quote by madbomber233
Is there anyone out there who knows a shop in the Republic of Ireland that sells ESP guitars? I cant find any and i really want to try out an ESP! I searched for Irish dealers on the ESP website but it came up blank. Can Anyone help me?

just go to your local musicstore?

my local store isn't in the list either but do sell esp guitars.
Bought mine there
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
what part of ireland? instrumental in dublin does, i think, and marcus in belfast (northern ireland) does. might be some others too. EDIT: bear in mind prices in ireland are generally pretty useless- but at least it'd let you try them. if you ordered off, say, thomann you could save a packet (if you're willing to take the risk with online ordering).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Ive always wanted to visit ireland , my great grandparents immigrated from ireland to the US
Quote by Le_Bunny
Money doesn't fuel good music. Passion does.

Quote by madbomber233
im in clare but i could go anywhere within the republic if i needed to

dublin would be worth a trip, there are several pretty decent shops there (musician inc, music maker, and instrumental) and a couple of others which are worth a look if you have time to kill...

though clare is on the west coast, isn't it? might be worth contacting the shops in galway and limerick in case they have esps in stock.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Ring around? Get out the Golden Pages and look for musical intrument stores and ask what they stock and if they'd order in stuff for you. Most music stores match the internet prices now anyway, but a few can be of the "Go **** yourself, thats our price and if you dont like it get ****ed" variety.

Intrumental on the Quays in Dublin stock LTDs to my knowledge. Horribly overpriced though.
Instrumental is the only one I can think of too... But they'll just have LTD MHs, and Eclipse, and all the KHs etc.

It's mostly BC Rich orientated.

But thomann seems like the best way to go.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
yeah, i mean, i understand supporting your local shop if they're 20 euro dearer than online, but when they're 400 euro dearer than online, no offence, but i'm shopping online.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
and marcus in belfast (northern ireland) does.

Marcus is shit... they have like 3 differant guitars but al in differant colours...
Matchetts ftw
Current favourite bands:
METALLICA
MASTODON
NILE
^ yeah, i know that marcus is shit, but it stocks (a few) of the guitars he's after, which is why i mentioned it. belfast guitar emporium ftw, actually.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I haven't been to any in Dublin as of yet but I was at one in Belfast that stocked quite a few, a really nice shop, didn't catch the name though.
Had a Marshall JCM800 for £500 which is a steal.
I'm a Matchetts Fanboy(Belfast), but that's because I'm getting a job there

Yeah Thomann, seriously
Gear
Fender Jaguar > effects (x9) > Orange AD5

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE EUNEIROPHRENIAC σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by Punk_Ninja
I haven't been to any in Dublin as of yet but I was at one in Belfast that stocked quite a few, a really nice shop, didn't catch the name though.
Had a Marshall JCM800 for £500 which is a steal.

probably the belfast guitar emporium, was it near queen's university?
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?