well.. the title says it all... it happened to me last night at this big show... i had my kodak p850 with me in order to take some pics ... as i managed to get near the first row.. the security guy grabbed me and pulled me out of the crowd... he said something like... so you can take some photos or something.. i was like.. woah... that never happened to me before...

did this or anything similar happen to you ugers?... does this happen frequently.. because if that's so.. i'm considering to go for a photography career D:
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Interesting.

They usually give you a warning and push you aside or to the back... or if they are assholes, take the camera away.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by tyler_j
pics or it didn't happen

okay... just wait for me to resize them they+re huge
Quote by Moggan13
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
eh, there's no money in photography...i know a gazillion photographers (the real ones with businesses) and they make precisely d*ck all.

And these aren't small time people, i know the guy who did photos for PATD on their last tour here, he made less than me that week (and i only worked two days)

But i see your point, the whole front row thing is cool, although, unless you have a pass, at bigger shows they'll just take the camera from you and murder it in the most br00tal fashion.
This water's dark and coldGod's not where you hopedThis moment come and goneIt's time we all moved on
Quote by Jackolas
Get a photography degree.. realise it's useless, work in a camera shop.

its important to have dreams
Quote by Serjem
well.. the title says it all... it happened to me last night at this big show... i had my kodak p850 with me in order to take some pics ... as i managed to get near the first row.. the security guy grabbed me and pulled me out of the crowd... he said something like... so you can take some photos or something.. i was like.. woah... that never happened to me before...

did this or anything similar happen to you ugers?... does this happen frequently.. because if that's so.. i'm considering to go for a photography career D:

what band was is Drajan Mijatovic and His Jugoslavian Techno Jazz? It wouldnt happen at a big gig. No pass no photo.
here are the pics... so .. IT DID HAPPEN
this is the best slovenian punk band

and this is some intro band.. pretty badass stuff

comment on the photos? D:... i was a bit drunk.. i didnt expect that to happen so they arent my best really D:
Quote by Moggan13
ಠ_ಠ
i envy you....any band that looks this good in photographs seems like the new sabbath to me...
Not bad man.

1st one is pretty cool.
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
it once happened to a friend of mine... they thought he was the "official" photographer and put him on the stage, it was a method man show i think (i wasn't there but i saw the picture he took ^^)
thanks guys for the comments D: i will upload all the photos taken yesterday when i have time... i'll make sure to leave a link here =)
Quote by Moggan13
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Shredder XXX
eh, there's no money in photography...i know a gazillion photographers (the real ones with businesses) and they make precisely d*ck all.

And these aren't small time people, i know the guy who did photos for PATD on their last tour here, he made less than me that week (and i only worked two days)

But i see your point, the whole front row thing is cool, although, unless you have a pass, at bigger shows they'll just take the camera from you and murder it in the most br00tal fashion.

i guess you got me wrong... photography would be my second "job" or whatever... i would run a music store for living .. i guess that could do, eh?
Quote by Moggan13
ಠ_ಠ