I`ve recently fitted 2 x alnico pro 2 pups to my epi les paul custom and wondered what would be the best pots to fit as i`ve seen 300k and 500k can any one explain what each one gives me? another question is what length are they(on the epi lp) as there are long and short? on sale
yes all six strings buzz !! but it`s unique isn`t it
wow i assumed this was a thread on marijuana strains, or cooking pots such as stainless steel etc. i epic fail
Quote by rcmaster0072002
wow i assumed this was a thread on marijuana strains, or cooking pots such as stainless steel etc. i epic fail

lol same here....

however i'm into "guitar pot"thingy that much... i once build an electric guitar and i used 100k pot for the volume control and it works just fine... (i'm not sure if it was 100) xD
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Quote by rcmaster0072002

Chronic is the best

But as far as guitars go, where have you seen 300k pots?

I assume you are talking about humbuckers here, in which case I would sugest 500k pots. 250k pots are more for single coils.

and I think you will want the long pots for LPs

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
I`ll get back to you with a link when i can find it
500K. and get the long ones for the les paul
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking