Ok, so, the guitar I have right now has a nut width of 1-5/8".
I'm hoping to buy a new guitar, but the one I have in mind has a nut width of 1-11/16".

How big is the difference?

The reason I'm asking is because of my small hands. Too big a neck would be quite irritating to play on, no?
You simply MUST check out my music on
Reverbnation Downloads available here
Myspace Streaming Only

Especially for fans of Tool, APC, Avant-Garde, Ambient music, rock instrumentals, and fans of music in general. Will not disappoint.
I like more wider necks cuz i feel comfortable with them.
I like more wider necks cuz i feel comfortable with them.

=/
You chose to completely ignore my question.

How big is the difference?

I, personally, like thinner, faster necks.
You simply MUST check out my music on
Reverbnation Downloads available here
Myspace Streaming Only

Especially for fans of Tool, APC, Avant-Garde, Ambient music, rock instrumentals, and fans of music in general. Will not disappoint.
it really depends on the person. some people can get used to the difference, some can't. you'd need to try one with the larger nut width to see if you can adjust.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?