Page 1 of 2
so 2day i was supposed to be on my " 1st date", i asked this girl i like out a few days back,,, so everything was going gr8 we were supposed to meet at mall, chiil play billiards, talk, it was a gd idea coz it was a chance to get to kno her more, as i wasnt rly that close to her.. so anyway the day comes, im all rdy, i went to mall to meet her.. and she shows up with THREE OF HER FRNDS,, all girls, which i barley knew,a t this point u shd kno 1 thing abt me, i am NOT a gd talker, i need to get used to sm1 1st, to be able to talk alot with him-her . i was worried abt talking and getting used to this ONE girl,, now thrs fkin FOUR of them, one of them the girl im supposed to be "dating" .. apparently one of us misunderstood the other about the " going out".. so here are we, sitting in starbucks,, expecting ME to start a convo, and talk. all staring at me,, and im like " MOTHER F***".. so i end up saying stuff like
".,, soo,,, u like,, fish?".. anyway i survived that. i suggest lets go billiards, and guess who we meet, a 5th fkin girl, who comes n hangs out with us.. at this point, im barly used to any of them, i made MINIMUM contact with any of the grls, i barly talked to the girl i liked.. so i was pretty FU*KED....belive me when i say, IT WAS PAINNFULL.. some ppl suffer cancer, some suffer aids, some cut a leg,, wel i had to go thru this.. PAIN FULL....

one gd point, the grls all went in bathroom , and left me with the girl i like. which were an amazing 5 min,, ( dnt ask wth they do 5 min in bathroom.. but im thankful)
im 15, nearly 16,, if it matters..

so this was my 5 min "1st date"
how was urs pit?,, or the weirdest date uv had
DO

THE ACOUSTIC

Dreaming his way to victory
I tried reading this... but gave up after 10 seconds. You need to learn how to type properly. Seriously.
"In peaceful sedation I lay half awake, and all of the panic inside starts to fade. Hopelessly drifting, bathing in
I'm not even trying to read that

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by A Rolling Stone
My first date was nowhere near as bad as your grammar
I hope you die.
Quote by Jimmy94

"I like dark jazz like OPETH"
"you should listen to BETWEEN THE BURIED IN ME"
"that is not real jazz"
"LOL R U KIDDING ME HNNNNGGGG"
At least he spells f*ck right.
Proud owner of:
1981 Carvin X100B
1987 Strat Plus w/ DiMarzios
BBE Main Squeeze
Boss CE-5
Boss DD-7
Morley Mark Tremonti Power Wah
It's really not that hard to read, just quit yer bitching and either read it or say nothing.

Wow that must have been pretty terrible. My first date well second, first one wont even bother with. Second was really awkward, I was with this girl, I had only talked to her on msn, and only met her at a school dance. I knew nothing about her making conversation very difficult.

It did get better though, luckily we were at a movie.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Bah leave him alone, I managed to read it.

And yeah that sucks man, but who knows, you may still have made a good impression on the girl you like.
Want sympathy much?
Looking for sympathy in the pit is like looking for rocking horse sh*t
you can at least say you are a good listener,
might give you some pussy too
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Did you have a fit on your keyboard then press 'Post New Thread'? Reading it just gave me cataracts.
Quote by Dæmönika
Quote by italynlprkn
yo tambien
What the hell's a tambien?
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
its like basic math. 1 + -1 = 1
Well I thought just your spelling was retarded, but complaining about 6 girls?

Whats wrong with you?!?

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
I know that you're not very smart for two reasons:

1) Your spelling.
2) 5 girls, 1 guy = Awesome orgy, and you missed it.

Quote by floppypick
It's really not that hard to read, just quit yer bitching and either read it or say nothing.

Yes it was, and I keep reading your name as Floppydick.
fixxer30, go fix your life, and your grammer
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.
Haha that sucks dick! Yes one of my girl friends old friend insisted she came alone on our first date. I am terribe with girls too. Hehe
dude. welcome to their world. theyre like wing-women. there only purpose is to cockblock you in every essence of the word. BUT girls usually bring them when they are nervous. if you had any idea you should have gotten at least one wingman to help. sorry dude that sucks, been there myself so i know man.
Girls dig good grammar.
You're almost 16 and you still speak like a trendy 10 year old girl.

And I'm also surprised you weren't completely thrilled to be on a date with 5 girls.
So I dunno man, I think you're out of luck completely.
You will probably live in a shoe and eat only discarded tyre fragments evermore.
Good luck.

-Jayke
Member of the Laney Cult
Learn to type

It will get you a girlfriend
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Quote by RubberPuppiessu
Learn to type

It will get you a girlfriend

*waves hand in a jedi like manner*
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
OH NO!!! There's a five to one chance I will get laid tonight! This is so painful.

Unless the pain was about the choice

Come on guys, leave the grammar alone.

Dude, that sounds quite messed up. Be more specific next time Although yes, you should have brought up the topic of a six-some. I'm pretty sure you'd be the first teenager in history to have done that
I hate it when those sorta things happen. And making small talk with people you like but don't know well is such a painful experience, I've suffered through it too <_<
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
that paragraph was painful to read. However the pits reaction was hilarious as always.

on a more seriuos note if you like this girl you might want to let it slip to her that you'd like to spend some time alone. Otherwise bring along some buds to distract the other women.
threadstarter: please be more careful when you type, and check your posts before submitting them (or go back and edit them to fix mistakes). i'm sure you have plenty to add to the forum but if it's difficult for people to understand what you've typed they will lose interest easily and you'll get stupid responses (like most of the ones in this thread) rather than what you're looking for.

my 'first date' with my current boyfriend went fine. we were both a bit nervous and probably felt a little silly at times but we get along really well so it wasn't a problem. we just enjoyed each others' company and had fun

if you want relationship advice, check out the relationship thread, there's a link in the FORBIDDEN THREADS sticky

everyone else: further comments about his spelling/grammar/typing ability are not necessary.
from daylight...
...into darkness
Quote by divid3d
threadstarter: please be more careful when you type, and check your posts before submitting them (or go back and edit them to fix mistakes). i'm sure you have plenty to add to the forum but if it's difficult for people to understand what you've typed they will lose interest easily and you'll get stupid responses (like most of the ones in this thread) rather than what you're looking for.

my 'first date' with my current boyfriend went fine. we were both a bit nervous and probably felt a little silly at times but we get along really well so it wasn't a problem. we just enjoyed each others' company and had fun

if you want relationship advice, check out the relationship thread, there's a link in the FORBIDDEN THREADS sticky

everyone else: further comments about his spelling/grammar/typing ability are not necessary.

I've never heard anybody say typing ability, lol.

In all seriousness though, threadstarter, call her and ask her out again, by herself
1. Luckily, due to every ****er talking like that nowadays, I understood that. But holy crap that was written badly!

2. That sounds alot like my "first dates" if you will. When I wasn't serious about dating, and just messed around really. One comes to mind, in particular, where she always had her friends and I ended up saying "So, you have feet!" I was a dick back then! You sound alot like me though. It's the kinda things I'd do!

My actual proper first date, with the girl I'm with now, I can't really remember it very well.
We went to the local Costa and had a hot chocolate! Just got to know each other better I guess. Ah, that was an awesome day!
Guitars:
Ibanez GRG170DX
A crap little half-size starter guitar

Pedals:
Digitech RP90

Amps:
Roland Cube 30X
A cheap 10W
Page 1 of 2