I got some Converse Chuck's (Low top) and apparently now I am emo? Any other stupid stereotypes you can think of?
sweat pants = meat head
Fender 5 String Jazz Bass
Fender Precision Bass
Peavey TNT 115
EHX Bass Big Muff Pi
Daneletro Cool Cat OD V2 (excellent pedal)
Paul Reed Smith SE Custom Semi-Hollow
Peavey Classic 30
Vox V845 Classic Wah Pedal
Fail thread is fail.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
I'm from Russia. I fit the stereotype perfectly. Except I don't drink, I'm not communist, I'm not fanatical about Stalin, and I know that he's dead, I don't live in an igloo eating raw flesh and I'm not gay.
Quote by sashki
I'm from Russia. I fit the stereotype perfectly. Except I don't drink, I'm not communist, I'm not fanatical about Stalin, and I know that he's dead, I don't live in an igloo eating raw flesh and I'm not gay.

Quote by dantheguitarist
I got some Converse Chuck's (Low top) and apparently now I am emo? Any other stupid stereotypes you can think of?

Nope but you are wearing glorified plimsols.
Are... are they shoes?

For some reason today, EVERYONE seems to be talking about shoes :/

But it really doesn't matter, if what you are is emo, then **** it, be emo, it's not like it matters.
Anyway, who DOESN'T wear Chuck Taylors these days? I'm, like, the only person I know not to have a pair.

Actually, my parents bought me a pair (cos they were on discount, for like, 80% off), but I don't like them.
Abercrombie = twit.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by sashki
Anyway, who DOESN'T wear Chuck Taylors these days? I'm, like, the only person I know not to have a pair.

Actually, my parents bought me a pair (cos they were on discount, for like, 80% off), but I don't like them.

I don't, they're ugly

For some reason that made me lol, probably because it made you sound like you're 12
Quote by Shred Head
I don't, they're ugly

For some reason that made me lol, probably because it made you sound like you're 12

I'm 17. But I have free will, which gives me the ability not to wear these

I think they're fucking ridiculous. Why did my parents even think I would wear those? I have no fashion sense and I'm not usually picky about clothes, but when they look THIS GAY, I can only refuse.
Quote by sashki

I think they're fucking ridiculous. Why did my parents even think I would wear those? I have no fashion sense and I'm not usually picky about clothes, but when they look THIS GAY, I can only refuse.

Those look like someone killed emos with them. But seriously, don't they feel bad you don't wear them?

Now go ahead and commit social blasphemy; gift them to someone.
Quote by sashki

I don't have stupid ones with a design. I have Low tops which are just black and white.
Quote by Shred Head
Those look like someone killed emos with them. But seriously, don't they feel bad you don't wear them?

Now go ahead and commit social blasphemy; gift them to someone.

Nah, they're fine with it.

They got them for 10 francs, when they normally cost 80. My dad thinks they look cool. We both have the same shoe size, and he said he'd wear them. I dunno if taht was a joke.

No-one put them on, yet.

Shoes are something you don't just buy. You gotta try them on. You'll be spending, like, a few years wearing them. If they don't fit, it'll just be irritating.
Quote by sashki
Nah, they're fine with it.

They got them for 10 francs, when they normally cost 80. My dad thinks they look cool. We both have the same shoe size, and he said he'd wear them. I dunno if taht was a joke.

No-one put them on, yet.

Shoes are something you don't just buy. You gotta try them on. You'll be spending, like, a few years wearing them. If they don't fit, it'll just be irritating.

True, that's why I still play football in 3 year old trainers that have been torn and damaged to within inches of their destruction
Quote by Shred Head
True, that's why I still play football in 3 year old trainers that have been torn and damaged to within inches of their destruction

Same here, without the football part.
Quote by sashki
LOGICAL FALLACY!

If you're a goth, you wear black. Not the other way round.

NOT in my case! I wear black and people automatically think I'm goth.
Quote by walkinbazooka
Fail thread is fail.

dude shut up.

anyway, i'll actually put some input into this...

when people grow their hair, apparently that's "emo" or "metal"

...maybe i just wana try something new?

ah well that's probably not a good example just wanted to provide a post
Quote by Metetta
NOT in my case! I wear black and people automatically think I'm goth.

that's a better example than mine

makes me angry lol

EDIT: sorry about the double post
Quote by sashki

what size are they? send them to me
from daylight...
...into darkness
Quote by red_hot_chili18

when people grow their hair, apparently that's "emo" or "metal"

...maybe i just wana try something new?

Yeah, you're right. I guess growing your hair out is a pretty new fashion.
I had a Judas Priest shirt on, I have long black hair (naturally black, I've never dyed it, and never plan to, and a little below shoulder length is how long my hair is), and I got called emo >_>.

Stupid uneducated masses-worshipping sheep e_e.
My Last.fm

Quote by \Powerslave/
HelloHalo, I love you.

WHO SEND ALL THESE BABIES TO FIGHT?
chuck taylors= emo .

no man just kidding , its a bunch of bull$hit that wearing all stars makes you emo >.>
kthxbai.
I dyed my hair purple ages ago and cut it short and I got called emo.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.