Hey all, I've got a slight problem trying to learn the bass to Living is a problem because everything dies by Biffy Clyro (awesome band) in that I can't really hear the bass in the song. The tab in this very site seems right but I'm having trouble getting it all to fit together. Anyone got a solution?
play the cd through a player where you can boost the bass
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
I can't imagine it being that hard with there only being one guitar, and I'm certain the bass sticks out pretty well in the song. Try headphones with a good bass response

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
Quote by dancesisidance
I can't imagine it being that hard with there only being one guitar, and I'm certain the bass sticks out pretty well in the song. Try headphones with a good bass response
To thread starter, I just listened to the song on youtube and the bass is very easy to hear. Just try headphones with good bass response.
Fender FSR Standard Jazz Bass(Sapphire Blue finish!!)
Squier VM TB Bass
Squier Precision Bass(heavily modified)
Behringer 180 Watt Combo<--My EQ pedal made this sound decent O_o until I get my Gallien-Krueger half stack
Looking at the title of the thread, I thought you had damaged your hearing and were giving up on life
If you give a man a fire, he'll be warm for an hour.
If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm the rest of his life.
Quote by DJbonedog
Looking at the title of the thread, I thought you had damaged your hearing and were giving up on life
lol
Fender FSR Standard Jazz Bass(Sapphire Blue finish!!)
Squier VM TB Bass
Squier Precision Bass(heavily modified)
Behringer 180 Watt Combo<--My EQ pedal made this sound decent O_o until I get my Gallien-Krueger half stack
Powertab/GuitarPro, and just take down the volume of the guitars/whatever.
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
It takes awhile to train your ear but practice and it'll come
I like rap, feel free to use that as an argument against me.