Hey guys, so in my quest for a good amp, my final three decisions are the peavey classic 30, the fender hot rod deluxe, or fender blues deluxe reissue. I play lots of classic rock, alternative, punk, and my a little bit of other types of rock. I plan on buying a boss DS-1, so distortion shouldn't be toooooooo big. Thanks.
Do you want opinions on this or were you just informing us?

I'd say go for the Fender Deluxe Blues as that will get great classic rock tones, may want to re-think the Ds-1 though, Boss do much better Distortion and Overdrive pedals.
Last edited by aaciseric at Aug 31, 2008,
Whats your price range?

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by Rockin'15
I don't wanna go over700 probably

700 of which currency?
Pounds sterling? US Dollars? Potatoes?

E-Married to Funny_Page
Id say orange tiny terror with matching cab

but thats my suggestion

edit
Tubescreamer would be a good pedal for it too!
Valves!!

E-Married to Funny_Page
Last edited by Chrisiphone at Aug 31, 2008,
Some of my friends say that tiny terrors aren't very good though. Is that true? And I just got a Boss DS-1 today.
I've heard nothing but good things about the tiny terror.

Why did you buy a DS1 before you even have your amp?

The best amp you have listed there is the C30. It has a nice overdrive channel, much better than either fender you mention, and has nice cleans too, maybe not as good as the fenders, but the OD channel makes up for it.

If you have a 700 bucks I would see if you can try a traynor ycv50 blue. Great sounding amp, better than the classic 30 IMO.

The tiny terror would be good for you as well if you don't need cleans at gigging volumes. Classic rock overdrive is this things cup of tea. With an overdrive alt and punk should be easily doable.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not