The 4th DragonForce album, Ultra Beatdown, has been released.

Here are the songs from in the Ultra Beatdown album:
01. Heroes of Our Time (7:14)
02. The Fire Still Burns (7:50)
03. Reasons to Live (6:26)
04. Heartbreak Armageddon (7:41)
05. The Last Journey Home (8:12)
06. A Flame for Freedom (5:20)
07. Inside the Winter Storm (8:12)
08. The Warrior Inside (7:15)

Now, try to go and make some Guitar Tabs, Bass Tabs, Chord Tabs, Power Tabs, and Guitar Pros of some of these songs!
"I am the Thunder Dragon!!!"

Xbox 360 Gamertag: NejiHyuga900
*reported* go to the Dragonforce thread. crap band, anyway.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
I still think this belongs in the video game thread.
♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪

Quote by Rune Playaz
I vote thycrusader for 'The guy who hit the nail on the head'

Quote by Emilyyy.
thycrusader = Thigh_Crusader
Quote by The Evil Hat
*reported* go to the Dragonforce thread. crap band, anyway.

Where is the DragonForce thread then?! Follow the rules Evil Hat or you will get yourself a warning or be banned from the UG Community Forums because of you flaming/insulting a thread. Keep your own insults to yourself, don't post them.

Quote by _Buxton_
I'm sure the album is good but I hate the cover art.

Yeah, I wish they made a different cover for the album. A combantant cyborg woman as a cover, I don't prefer the cover to be like that but DragonForce did make the album like that.

I agree with you.

Quote by NejiHyuga900
Where is the DragonForce thread then?! Follow the rules Evil Hat or you will get yourself a warning or be banned from the UG Community Forums because of you flaming/insulting a thread. Keep your own insults to yourself, don't post them.

according to the rules i'm doing the right thing and you're making a duplicate thread...and then making a duplicate thread about that. just pointing that out.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.