According to the guy selling it, it's a Mexican Standard, but it has a gloss neck, and a '60th' stamped on the back of the headstock. It's just been refretted, setup, and it has Lace Holy Grail (pretty sure they're Holy Grail because he said they were lace and the pickups have exposed poles) pickups, graphtech saddles and the tuners have been upgraded.

He's willing to sell it for $1000

It's sunburst w/rosewood fretboard by the way
Austrialian I'm guessing? Well, considering on how many people complain about the lack of Fenders and things there, and it's a 60th annaveriseray (I can't be arsed to spell today) edition, I would say it's a definate try out guitar.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Quote by Lil Macker
Austrialian I'm guessing? Well, considering on how many people complain about the lack of Fenders and things there, and it's a 60th annaveriseray (I can't be arsed to spell today) edition, I would say it's a definate try out guitar.

The "60th Anniversary" was stamped on every guitar from that year. It's not like the 50th Anniv. Strats from a few years ago. Fender used the stamp on their 50th and 60th anniversaries.
I wouldn't do it. You can pick up a used MIM around here for $250 all day long. With the extra $750 you could build that thing into just about anything you wanted.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD