Bugera 412h

Effects
Marshall Shredmaster
Line 6 MM4
Line 6 DL4
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Dan Electro Fish'n'chips
Ibanez LU-10
as the bottom string goes down, the other strings will sharpen slightly. i think.
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
na ya shouldnt need to but yer A string will probably go out when ya loosen the E so that'll need re-tuned.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Set it up so that you have room to get up the full step with the fine tuner. The retune the rest of the strings.
Sig What?
If your're going to detune live, there's a thing called the D-Tuna.

If you're going to do it at home, it's not that much of a problem.

Also changing strings:
You set your floyd up once, and then changing strings won't be much of a problem.

now if you play in a thousand different tunings, with only one guitar, I'd say go non-floyd :p
Ibanez s540 with gold Schaller bridge and OMGGOLD hardware

Ibanez RGR320 with Lo-Edge Pro bridge and scalloped fretboard

Lee Jackson XLSC - 500

Roland Microcube

Dunlop Jazz III black
Quote by darth awsome
Set it up so that you have room to get up the full step with the fine tuner. The retune the rest of the strings.

thats just what i do, i have my guitar in D standard & sometimes go into Drop C
its much better cos everything stays in tune & its really quick & easy
get a tremol-no
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
its not so much that i feel guilty about masturbating, its the things that i masturbate to that make me feel guilty.
Get a flat mount floyd rose. Half the hassle disappears but you can't raise notes, only lower them. The guitar I'm building at the moment is flat mount though, it's gonna be so much easier!
I raise and drop mine all the time... at the bottom of the FR there should be nobs on each string... you can twist them in either direction and it brings it higher or lower... but you will have to drop/raise all of them to the top/bottom (depending on how it is set up) and re tune it and then you can raise and lower you lower E with out droping others out of tune (some FR modells are known to slightly sharpen the other strings but a slight twist on the nob will drop them back in place)
Quote by Les Paul Ell
Get a flat mount floyd rose. Half the hassle disappears but you can't raise notes, only lower them. The guitar I'm building at the moment is flat mount though, it's gonna be so much easier!

well, that defeats the purpose of getting a FR
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
its not so much that i feel guilty about masturbating, its the things that i masturbate to that make me feel guilty.
you'll have to totally set up the FR again
2009 Engl Powerball 100watt
1985 Marshall 1960a 4x12 with G12-65s
1989 Ibanez 540S LTD DY
2006 Epiphone G-400