Page 1 of 2
Think about it. The ones that get knocked up most are the hot people. So in theory, that's what is gonna be passed down through our genes. Our vanity will slow down our evolution. What do you guys think?
artifical insemination

/

EDIT: Also, we'll never be as cute as:

Kittens, seal pups, horses, puppies, giant aardvarks, those little things with long noses but they look like bambis, penguin babies etc etc
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Actually, looking at the thread title...
"Most attractive species"?

Are you comparing people to animals in terms of sexual attraction? Zoophile...
Quote by Deliriumbassist

You cherish that clap, dammit

zOMG
Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that I, of all people, would get your approval.

Mainly because I don't dream of UG.
nah uglies are easy and usually stupid, so more ugly offspring are created
Quote by slayaplaya

(oh! maybe some one will sig that witty comment! maybe not...)
I thought this at one point, but really it's just the loose/stupid ones that will get knocked up the most.

(and that's completely ignoring actual psychological arguments against this, such as Goffman's matching hypothesis)
Quote by blynd_snyper
I knew there had to be an explanation for you!

Seriously though, people have different tastes in partners, some people like fat girls while most don't, some people don't like blondes, others love them.

True. And then there's the random assortment of genes. Mummy's nose may look good on mummy, and daddy's forhead on daddy... but put the two together and you've got something you want to lock up in a church with Quasimodo.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
True. And then there's the random assortment of genes. Mummy's nose may look good on mummy, and daddy's forhead on daddy... but put the two together and you've got something you want to lock up in a church with Quasimodo.

At least Quasimodo will have a friend.
Quote by Cheesepuff
Think about it. The ones that get knocked up most are the hot people. So in theory, that's what is gonna be passed down through our genes. Our vanity will slow down our evolution. What do you guys think?

Your first premise is fundamentally wrong. What basis do you have for saying that? YOU only want to knock up hot people. But when you grow up a little, you'll see that once everyone has matured, they start to find the people around them attractive and there isn't an obsession with "hot."
anyone else seen the video of the baby panda? now that IS cute! link in a second
EDIT:http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/7585607.stm
Oh, and on topic. Sure, the hot girls are getting 'knocked up' but there are plenty of fugly girls getting pregnant too, probably more often
Quote by meh!

Kittens, seal pups, horses, puppies, giant aardvarks, those little things with long noses but they look like bambis, penguin babies etc etc

Don't forget the warthog babies.... actually no, please do, they don't grow up so cute

Quote by sashki
Standards of beauty change. People have different tastes. Hot people may become ugly, especially after having kids. Ugly people have kids, anyway. That's how you were born.

Plus 2 less-than-attractive parents can have a child that grows up to be attractive.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
I find the hot girls of the 60's/70's hotter than the hot girls of today. Maybe cuase they have more natural beauty.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Plus 2 less-than-attractive parents can have a child that grows up to be attractive.

Math's
Two negatives equal a positive.
Genetic engineering...

In that way, we can switch genes from hot people and give em our genes!! Evil!!
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
Quote by meh!
artifical insemination

/

most of the things you named can't reproduce yet.

they grow up to be ugly amirite
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
Quote by MetalMegaMan
most of the things you named can't reproduce yet.

they grow up to be ugly amirite

Wrong!!

Cats are still cute!

And cats can start breeding from since they're about a year old.
you're argument makes alot of sense, but who are the hot people getting done by? ugly people with loads of cash?

also you forgot to consider fat love.

Quote by meh!

yay!
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
The existence of rednecks proves the first post false.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by Cheesepuff

Except that we have this beautiful thing called contraception. I mean a chick dosen't make herself look pretty because she desperately wants a kid lol In the end the average people make all the children.
Without a good harmonic knowledge, one cannot expect to become a great jazz soloist ~ Horace Silver

Quote by dietermoreno
Is it possible for 6 string guitar to tune lower than drop C and scales still work?
Last edited by marc137 at Aug 31, 2008,
'ugly offspring'?
i'm offended.

lol
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by meh!
artifical insemination

/

Or Neil Patrick Harris.

[/not a homosexual]

¬_¬
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by freedoms_stain
Under sexual selection we would expect either (or both) the most successful and/or the most attractive people (in nature success and attraction are often one and the same) to mate successfully and pass on their genes while the losers and the mingers went without, but this doesn't actually appear to be the case, poor people and ugly people get married and have offspring all the time.

I'd agree with that paragraph completely.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
cute is not hot, dammit.

Now the deer in this is hot.

Orangina advert

never post that again.

please.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Quote by Cheesepuff

Ever watched the Jeremy Kyle show? Proves you wrong. SO wrong.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by Cheesepuff
The ones that get knocked up most are the hot people.

This isn't really true, as hot girls get to choose who to fvck, whereas ugly ones will put out for anyone and end up gettin' 'well preggerz'

Although I heard a theory once, that the huiman race will divide into two subspecies, one will be tall, smart and hot, and the other will be short and fvck-ugly, because hot people will only bone hot people, and ugguns are left with ugguns
Page 1 of 2