Page 1 of 4
Why women are called wh*res when they sleep with more than 2 guys, while men, banging 4 girls a night, become "dudes"?!

the question is not well written but I think you'll get the point ... and don't flame for bad grammar, stick to the main point
ups a daisy!
i've seen this thread so many times it hurts my eyes
Quote by slayaplaya

(oh! maybe some one will sig that witty comment! maybe not...)
Quote by af_the_fragile
Cuz it makes us jealous.

And a little "ewww, you had his pee pee in your cooter!!"

Honest man
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Because women just are *****s, read the bible

/thread
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Men are expected to be dominant in society...?
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Men can still be *****s. They're just proud of it.

It's a man's sexual duty to go out and find mates.
It's a woman's duty to either allow or refuse potential mates.

If a guy does it, he has succeeded.
If a girl does it too often, she is being exploited without realising it.
It's something that's been part of society for hundreds of years. I guess both sides acknowledge that men think more about sex than women, therefore they can bang as many chicks as they want becuase they can't help it really. While women on the other hand are meant to be the more faithful ones.

But I don't know what I'm talking about.
lol this is sad, but he's right. I guess its because girls aren't "allowed," or expected, to show horniness in the way guys would. i.e. guys in high school/middle school talk about jacking off (i wouldn't know beyond that) but girls will rarely ever admit doing it once

Saying the Red Hot Chili Peppers have no talent is like saying Guy Fawkes didn't have an epic mustache.
I never really hear of either of those labels being applied to people for those reasons.

Then again, I don't hang out with idiots.
Personally i'd be worried with sleeping with a woman more experienced than me because she's likely to have had bigger/better. I dunno if others guys feel that way.

That said i don't think women are *****s because they've slept with a x amount of guys...
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Because you want her to be clean when she's making your pudding and washing cutlery. It's unacceptable for her to have multiple intruders.
Quote by chipmunksurfer
lol this is sad, but he's right. I guess its because girls aren't "allowed," or expected, to show horniness in the way guys would. i.e. guys in high school/middle school talk about jacking off (i wouldn't know beyond that) but girls will rarely ever admit doing it once

I disagree. On Friday, my entire 7th period was having a giant discussion with 4 freshman girls about female masturbation. WOOT.

But yeah, like the guy earlier in the thread said, it's because men are supposed to go out and find mates, and women are supposed to refuse or accept. If she accepts too much, she becomes a '*****' in our minds.

(Not what I think, but why I think society acts this way)
Quote by Portuguese_boy
(Progressive Metal is) like playing Nirvana, but faster, with little or no powerchords, cleanly, with more technique, and complex time signatures.

ive been called a ***** more than all my girl friends have (read: friends who are girls) i personally dlont think 38 girls in 1 year is bad
Quote by Happy Day
Why women are called wh*res when they sleep with more than 2 guys, while men, banging 4 girls a night, become "dudes"?!

the question is not well written but I think you'll get the point ... and don't flame for bad grammar, stick to the main point

Because the woman has slept with two guys, but the guys claim to have slept with four women.
Quote by domino_92
Because the woman has slept with two guys, but the guys claim to have slept with four women.

Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by domino_92

you sir are a wit
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
I don't look down on girls if they've slept with a bunch of guys, but I would be less inclined to stick my pee pee in them.

I'm paranoid about STDs.
It's probably because women are more in control when it comes to sex. That was poorly phrase...Let's try again. Men chase women for sex, not the other way around. When a guy has managed to sex up 4 different women, it's an accomplishment. When a women has slept with 4 different guys, it means that she has either a) met 4 guys that meet her standards or b) she has lower standards.

It's still very poorly phrased, but I think you catch my drift.
Quote by domino_92

This.
R E G G A E
it is because guys like having sex, girls dont. so guys are the ones that push for it not girls, so if a girl has slept with two guys, she never puts up fight
Quote by Shackman10
I don't look down on girls if they've slept with a bunch of guys, but I would be less inclined to stick my pee pee in them.

I'm paranoid about STDs.

This
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
been hearing to much christina aguilera? (kudos to who remember that song)

anyway, men are wh0res by nature.
--gear--

Yamaha C5 L Grand Piano

Fender Custom Telecaster HH Flamed Maple Top

Marshall MG100HDFX

Dunlop Cry Baby

Digitech Distortion Factory

Pianists F.T.W.
Quote by -deathbox-
been hearing to much christina aguilera? (kudos to who remember that song)

anyway, men are wh0res by nature.

Beautiful??
Quote by Shackman10
I'm paranoid about STDs.

Just because a girl would sleep with someone she isn't in a relationship with doesn't mean she won't use protection, although I imagine a number of males and females might be careless.

I have a related question now - is a girl a '*****' for carrying condoms with her?

EDIT: ^^^ Can't Hold Us Down
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Because we live in a sexist society. I would have thought that was simple.

People seem to be under the illusion that sexism has been irradicated; these people completely wrong. Third wave feminists are a bunch of ****ing idiots who dont evne understand what feminism is.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Because you take it for granted that men want to have sex with a lot of people. Therefore it's just natural for us to have sex with lots of people. Women are however, known to think less about sex than men. Women who do like as much as us are then seen as different, thus being called "*****s".
Gear as 2015:
Ibanez PGM401
Music Man JP6 (for sale)
Music Man Axis (for sale)
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Ibanez EW Acoustic Steel string
Crappy Cort Acoustic 12-string
NI Rig Kontrol 3 & Guitar Rig 5
Quote by Fusanti_RHCP
it is because guys like having sex, girls dont. so guys are the ones that push for it not girls, so if a girl has slept with two guys, she never puts up fight

Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Because for guys it's an accomplishment. All a girl has to do is open her legs.
Also, people are just sexist.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Quote by meh!
Because we live in a sexist society. I would have thought that was simple.

People seem to be under the illusion that sexism has been irradicated; these people completely wrong. Third wave feminists are a bunch of ****ing idiots who dont evne understand what feminism is.

I love you
It's just this natural, inherent way of thinking. I don't think there's anything wrong with it.

In the wild females are generally monogamous while males are polygamous. Like someone said before, the female stands by the sidelines and waits for the male to get her/compete with another male to win her.

Sure, it's sexist, but it's natural.

That being said, I think if people take the time to reflect on it, they'll grow past that idea. I don't think women are *****s for sleeping with multiple men as long as she wasn't simply trying to get laid as much as possible. And there are *****s on both sides.
Page 1 of 4