Page 1 of 4
Main article is here with lots of pics and vids.

A day after Sarah Palin made us believe we could grow up to be president if this comedy writing thing doesn't pan out, we stumble across the greatest rumor since Hillary Clinton is a lesbian- Sarah's 4 month old son, Trig, is actually her grandson. Trig's real mom, suggests the internet underbelly, is Sarah's teenage daughter, Bristol. "Comments from the left field" points out that Sarah never looked pregnant, and Bristol was taken out of school for 4 or 5 months because she got "mono," an illness we remember from a Brady Bunch episode. (Someone double check with Michelle Obama.) Would a 44-year-old woman with four kids out of diapers, embarking on her first governorship, really get pregnant? Or would a 17-year-old, living in a small Alaska town with conservative parents who didn't tell her about condoms, starting fooling around and accidentally get knocked up? We hope it's not true, for little Trig's sake. But we also hoped John Edwards would never cheat on awesome Elizabeth with that toad Rielle. Sometimes politics is stranger than fiction. Frances Quinn Hunter and Trig Palin, America demands a day of bi-partisan paternity tests.

Quote by MrMojoRisin'
Is her husband the Bounty guy?

Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Wow!

Never lol'd ever since they made the theory of Hitler and Hillary Clinton!!

Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
maybe her daughter's just a chubby?
Quote by skvvisgaar
You have to paint it specifically alpine white? Damn, they are real colour-nazis in Berlin.
oh wait...

Quote by Eighteen4Ever
But I don't cum blood.
Unless by "cum blood" you mean "have white hair on my balls".
In which case,
yes, I do cum blood.
thats actually an interesting theory.

id get her daughter pregnant.

hell, id get her pregnant.

EDIT: notice how she is kind of shunned away from the rest of the family in that picture? like all the others are close, and have their arms around eachother and such. she is just standing on the side all alone.
This woman scares the living shit out of me.

No joke
Quote by abstract pie
Ahh the pit. Where conversations of Pokemon Cards can turn into ones of wizard homosexuality

You are everything I want...
...'Cause you are...

...Everything I'm not.

Atheism. Is. Not. A. Religion.
Today's saints were yesterday's sellouts
I heard her husband is a semi-pro snow mobiler...
Quote by happytimeharry
ig·no·rant

1. Lacking education or knowledge.
2. Showing or arising from a lack of education or knowledge: an ignorant mistake.
3. Unaware or uninformed.

also see: elitist asshat
A day after Sarah Palin made us believe we could grow up to be president if this comedy writing thing doesn't pan out, we stumble across the greatest rumor since Hillary Clinton is a lesbian- Sarah's 4 month old son, Trig, is actually her grandson. Trig's real mom, suggests the internet underbelly, is Sarah's teenage daughter, Bristol. "Comments from the left field" points out that Sarah never looked pregnant, and Bristol was taken out of school for 4 or 5 months because she got "mono," an illness we remember from a Brady Bunch episode. (Someone double check with Michelle Obama.) Would a 44-year-old woman with four kids out of diapers, embarking on her first governorship, really get pregnant? Or would a 17-year-old, living in a small Alaska town with conservative parents who didn't tell her about condoms, starting fooling around and accidentally get knocked up? We hope it's not true, for little Trig's sake. But we also hoped John Edwards would never cheat on awesome Elizabeth with that toad Rielle. Sometimes politics is stranger than fiction. Frances Quinn Hunter and Trig Palin, America demands a day of bi-partisan paternity tests.

Palin's parents probably never told her, that's why she's got five kids.

EDIT:
Quote by daytripper75

Agreed.
Quote by cokeisbetter
Palin's parents probably never told her, that's why she's got five kids.

And even if one of them was the result of a brutal and horrific assault and rape by a member of her own family, she'd never allow herself to get an abortion.
Quote by abstract pie
Ahh the pit. Where conversations of Pokemon Cards can turn into ones of wizard homosexuality

...'Cause you are...

...Everything I'm not.

It wouldn't surprise me. Her daughter is pretty hot.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Quote by whippingpost134
That's so ridiculous.......

that it may just be true.

To the conspiracy cave!
Quote by abstract pie

...'Cause you are...

...Everything I'm not.

This is really interesting, and the idea might actually hold some water. I'm curious to see how it will pan out, but regardless, this is a personal issue, and shouldn't affect the perception of Palin's professional and political self. (I said it shouldn't, it most definitely will, but it shouldn't.)
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
Quote by SOADrox429

yeah, exactly. The pieces of the puzzle all fit together nicely. You can tell in the pictures she's not pregnant. The daughter defnitely is. The actual situation itself just cries out that it's the daughters what with it beign a scandal for her teenage daughter to be pregnant with the whole politics of the thing. It's pretty conclusive. They didn't seem to think it through tho. With the right planning they could have pulled that off.
Quote by SOADrox429

Hmm. She's a tiny, tiny bit of a butterface. I'd still tap it, though.
as I was reading I was thinking to myself, what kind of name is Trig. Is it like a short form of another name?

edit: but the child has downs syndrome, isnt down syndrome more likely to happen if both parents are older then 35+. Im not saying it means its the governors baby just something to think about
Last edited by drunkenhamster1 at Aug 31, 2008,
I have a hard time believing that, but it's funny.
Quote by daytripper75
Yeah, I'd hit it.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Allnightmask22
This is really interesting, and the idea might actually hold some water. I'm curious to see how it will pan out, but regardless, this is a personal issue, and shouldn't affect the perception of Palin's professional and political self. (I said it shouldn't, it most definitely will, but it shouldn't.)

Other that the fact she is a lire, does the US really need another one of these. Palin has NO experience on foreign policy, and in the quite likely event that McCain during his term if he was voted in, would you really want Palin being president.

I'm quite scared of the prospect to be honest.

Quote by drunkenhamster1
as I was reading I was thinking to myself, what kind of name is Trig. Is it like a short form of another name?

edit: but the child has downs syndrome, isnt down syndrome more likely to happen if both parents are older then 35+. Im not saying it means its the governors baby just something to think about

It is 1 in 2000 for a teenagers, and 1 in 48 for over 35's. But it's not to say it's not impossible, and you must also take into account that 80% of new born babies mothers are under 35!
Its McCain's baby.
Quote by rancidryan
Do they come with heroin because I heard thats the only reason Dave Mustaine used them

"The power of the riff compels me"
Bury Me In Smoke
It is 1 in 2000 for a teenagers, and 1 in 48 for over 35's. But it's not to say it's not impossible, and you must also take into account that 80% of new born babies mothers are under 35!

Thanks for clearing it up for me
Gilf.
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
Quote by smb
Who cares? These things happen.

If it turns out to be true, it'll be her albatross forevermore.

Politics never forgets.
Quote by abstract pie

...'Cause you are...

...Everything I'm not.

Quote by StrayCatBlues
If it turns out to be true, it'll be her albatross forevermore.

Politics never forgets.

Neither will the tabloids....
you would think McCain's people would look out for something like this if it were true.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Quote by drunkenhamster1

Trigonometry....
Quote by H^2

Wise words Trashfan.

trashfan
Quote by Chubbychunks
It's not going to be that great. Although particle physics does give me a hadron.
Quote by Jackolas
So like she's inbred?

ololloloolol

Yes like every other stereotypical American Family
Quote by Jackolas
So like she's inbred?

ololloloolol

She wouldn't be inbred...

Say a woman legally named Spock (60 years old) has a daughter legally named Hot Stuff (30 years old).

If Hot Stuff goes and has a child named Pre-Calculus, there is no inbreeding.

Same thing in this situation, but change the ages, replace Spock with someone else who won't ever be Vice President, replace Pre-Calculus with another math, and replace Hot Stuff with...well...never mind.
Quote by daytripper75

EDIT: notice how she is kind of shunned away from the rest of the family in that picture? like all the others are close, and have their arms around eachother and such. she is just standing on the side all alone.

Shunn the non believer... shunnnnnn!!!
Page 1 of 4