FT: Single Pedals For a Multi Effects - Jeckyll & Hyde Dist, Phase 90, Q-Zone (U.S.)

I'm looking to trade them up for a good multi-effects. These are great pedals in wonderful condition "never left my pedal board" "see pic". These are classics so I reckon there's no need for descriptions, reviews speak for themselves. However if you got any questions or offers feel free to PM me.:thu:

Visual Sound Jeckyll & Hyde

MXR Phase 90 (still have the speed knob cover)

Dunlop Crybaby Q Zone

Thanks~

Quote by lefthandman9876
no multieffect is as good as decent single stompboxes like those.

+ 25.79, multi effects pedals will never get as good a tone as stompboxes through the right amp, just out of curiosity what type of pedal is the Crybaby Q-zone?
ill take that jekyl and hyde off your hands
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
I'm clear on the fact that no multi aint going to sound as good as these or any other decent single pedal, but I'm parting with this because I'm not using them as much, and because I would mainly be using it to record directly to the computer. Although I'd like to hear how it sounds through my twin reverb.

But yeah, I haven't lost it yet lol, I'm keeping my analog board.

Feel free to pm me with offers.

Thanks guys!
Quote by aaciseric
+ 25.79, multi effects pedals will never get as good a tone as stompboxes through the right amp, just out of curiosity what type of pedal is the Crybaby Q-zone?

The Q Zone it's... multi functional. It's one of those pedals that you just have to try it and experiment with it, very cool. It's like a fixed wha pedal that can be used to completely change your tone at any given moment, accentuate certain frequencies "if you dial it right you can get it to create different harmonic sounds when you're soloing", used as a boost to cut through the mix better "awesome for solos", create deep sweeping effects if you roll the knobs with your feet "kinda like when you are changing the speed rate on a phase 90"... From what I've heard, this pedal was created for those who "back in the day" used to leave the wha pedal open at a certain spot to achieve those effects.. but of course the had to have an A/B switch to turn it off without changing "the sweet spot".
pm'd
My Gear:
Ibanez RG550M Dimarzio TZ + Paf Pro
Ibanez RG550R Dimarzio TZ in Bridge
Ibanez TS9>Vox AD50VT.

Quote by JackalUK
If you fap at 2 million faps per second you can go back in time
I appreciate the offers, but I'd like I said on the original post, I'd to trade them straight up for a multi fx. I'm just going to wait a bit to see if someone with a multi chimes in, but if not I'll certainly consider your offers.
Well maybe the swap I had in mind was a bit of a long shot so I guess I'm just going to part with the pedals individually and just buy one used.

I'll still be up for a trade, though! while the pedals last.

So Here it is:

Visual Sound Jeckyll & Hyde -$100

MXR Phase 90 (still have the speed knob cover) - $60

Dunlop Crybaby Q Zone
- $100

Prices Include paypal fees, and shipping in the US.

Thanks~

(Invalid img)

Also have a set of Neovins pup's for strat "The Fat Vintage Set" up for trade/sale if anyone's interested. http://store.guitarfetish.com/coju20nepino.html - Make an offer.
Quote by CoreysMonster
do you ship to europe?
with additional shipping costs, of course.

Sure thing

Just send me the address so that I can give you a quote.
How much would it be for the J+H (assuming you've still got it) if it had to get to GB as well? It looks sweet! I'm in the south west of england, dunno if that matters.