I was just browsing MF and was looking at an Epi SG w/EMGs. I scrolled down just to take a peak at reviews but I found something else instead..

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Epiphone-Limited-Edition-G400-with-EMG-8185?sku=519397
Scroll down to "Recommended Accessories". It says an "E-Bow" is a must have. Wtf? I've never heard of the thing non the less think it's a must have. Hopefully it isn't just me browser. What the hell though, that doesn't make any sense.
Gear

93 Jackson Dinky Professional Reverse
98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Custom 2x10 cab w/Bugeras
I dont use musicans friend, but stuff like like is probably not decided by a person, some sort of program will decide based on what people bought with the guitar.

Wouldnt get too worried about it
Gibson 58 RI VOS Custombuckers
Mesa Lonestar Special 2x12
they basically just throw random **** they think you should buy there. they dont expectm you to actually buy it, its juts to get your attention.

ive always thought the ebow was pretty neat actually. but i wouldnt use it with emgs lol.
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
Quote by Snapple
I dont use musicans friend, but stuff like like is probably not decided by a person, some sort of program will decide based on what people bought with the guitar.

Wouldnt get too worried about it

x2

Computer programs failing ftl.
-----
Currently using:
B.C. Rich NJ Deluxe Jr. V
B.C. Rich Revenge Warlock
Bugera 6262 212 120 Watt amp :

Coming soon:
B.C. Rich Pro X Mockingbird Hardtail
An Ebow is a 'magnetic pick' by the way. You don't pick the strings with fingers or a pick, but you magnetically let them vibrate. It basically gives another sound, cool effects and infinite sustain as long as you don't run out of batteries xD
(imagine doing a gig and having your ebow go flat xD. That would be hilarious xD)
Quote by Retro Rocker

haha

*wipes tear from eye*
Oh you're good.