can anyone point out some good comedy vids/pics? i havent been able to find anything great so i could use some help in finding something that would make a girl laugh. maybe something specific dealing with sports (football [soccer]/basketball) or animals/pets (dogs/birds/fish). doesnt have to be specific to that but maybe some good slapstick might work. maybe even something interactive? thanks.
some of the girls at my school thought the pain olympics were pretty funny...
but they're... odd
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Um. I laughed at Smosh when they did the Pokemon theme. I laughed at that ANNA MAY girl. The 'Taking the hobbits to Isengard' remix also amused me. Stuff like that. But, I think if you showed any of that stuff to a girl you were trying to impress they'd probably think you were weird
Quote by Tom_hatton
God, that's absolutely awful.

Says the Dragonforce fan.
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
Quote by Ovenman
Says the Dragonforce fan.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o, the battle lines have been drawn.
Quote by im not mental
a lot of girls at my high school thought this was hilarious.

i don't get why.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tcR19y7GPM

Its pretty funny.
Quote by rancidryan
Do they come with heroin because I heard thats the only reason Dave Mustaine used them

"The power of the riff compels me"
Bury Me In Smoke
Quote by Tom_hatton
0o0o0o0o0o0o0o, the battle lines have been drawn.

Haha, you like Dragon force.
Quote by rancidryan
Do they come with heroin because I heard thats the only reason Dave Mustaine used them

"The power of the riff compels me"
Bury Me In Smoke
Just make her laugh yourself...... you're a funny guy, aren't you?
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
can be, but this is to (re)break some ice to get into doing it myself again. just thought maybe she'd like it. and thanks to those who gave up suggestions.
Show them a polaroid of your genitals.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
You need a video to make her laugh you loser ahah jk but jimmy, fred, and kylemonkey and ****in hilarious.
Quote by JackAttackhaha
You need a video to make her laugh you loser ahah jk but jimmy, fred, and kylemonkey and ****in hilarious.

if you think fred is funny then you must be either retarded or permenantly stoned
my penis seems to get alot of laughs
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)