I was looking for a good amp with a bluesy tone and narrowed my choices down to these two amps. But I need some advice as to which amp I should go with.

Fender Hot Rod Series Blues Jr.

Epiphone Blues Custom
"Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth." -
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I wish I was gay.

Quote by cashewchaching
Even though he's an ugly woman, my favorite is john mayer.
Fender Cleans are epic, get the fender
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
i prefer the blues jr.
ive found the blues custom to just lack the "it" quality, and it seemed to be quite noisy.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
I guess I'll just get the Fender then. It's cheaper than the Blues Custom anyway. Another question though, would this work well with a multi-effects pedal? I made a thread a couple of days ago asking if a multi-effects pedal would work with my current amp (line 6 ) and got a lot of responses saying that it would kill my tone.
"Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth." -
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I wish I was gay.

Quote by cashewchaching
Even though he's an ugly woman, my favorite is john mayer.
some multi effects pedals are pretty good for practicing and even gigging, but if your super worried about your tone you would be better off getting single pedals.
Gear:

MIA Fender Stratocaster
Jackson Kelly KE3
Ibanez Universe
Marshall JCM 800
Orange Jim Root Terror
Mesa 2x12
Ovation Custom Balladeer
pedals and such in profile