Page 1 of 2
im sure the first thing people evacuating from New Orleans will be doing is posting their "adventure" on a guitar forum, not trying to outrun a gigantic storm, making sure their famillies and friends are safe, worrying about the whole losing your home and all your worldy possesions thing, no, no, posting on a guitar forum, that'll be right. Dumbass
Quote by weaseltron
im sure the first thing people evacuating from New Orleans will be doing is posting their "adventure" on a guitar forum, not trying to outrun a gigantic storm, making sure their famillies and friends are safe, worrying about the whole losing your home and all your worldy possesions thing, no, no, posting on a guitar forum, that'll be right. Dumbass

wow....you seem like a happy person.....you should smile more.....
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Quote by weaseltron

well i knew if i were in new orleans and i was regular in the pit, i would make one last thread to the pit describing everything before i left with the rest of my family
Quote by Flipaningage
why what's happening in New Orleans (I'm in the UK if you were wondering)

A hurricane is about to hit somewhere in Louisiana tommorrow morning.
It's Only Rock and Roll, But I like It
yea were headin to memphis were drivin through a little town called canton right now n i m on my phones internet in case ur wondering but its been ok i actually had a chick flash me through a car window
it made my day
Quote by UGGypsy
yea were headin to memphis were drivin through a little town called canton right now n i m on my phones internet in case ur wondering but its been ok i actually had a chick flash me through a car window
it made my day

a chick flashed you through a car window??? roflmao was she hot
I used to live in Louisiana, and evacuated to Memphis a couple times.

Go visit Graceland while you're there, something fun to take your mind off other stuff.
Right now its a Cat 3, roughly the same as Katrin was when it hit I believe. But there is time where the winds could still get stronger.
Quote by UGGypsy
it made my day

Hopefully that Canton is better than Canton, Kansas
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
Quote by UGGypsy
it made my day

PICS or it didnt happen!!!!
I dont think so, it could be tho. ^^^
Quote by Le_Bunny
Money doesn't fuel good music. Passion does.

she was decent but it was a black girl probly like 25 years old n im white n 15 so yea lol
Quote by TheHereAway
is this hurricane bigger than Katrina or not?

last I heard it was a category 4.

but because katrina has already made a huge impact on new orleans it wouldn't take as much force to do the same damage.

Quote by sky news site updated 33 minutes ago
After passing over Cuba, Gustav lost some power and dropped to Category 3 - but the fierce storm is now back over the warm Gulf waters where it will pick up strength again, possibly reaching a catastrophic Category 5

that's the latest according to sky news
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Last edited by Lemoninfluence at Aug 31, 2008,
Quote by UGGypsy
she was decent but it was a black girl probly like 25 years old n im white n 15 so yea lol

She was black and you're white? Ah sorry, we should've asked that first before the rest of the story. In THAT case, that's disgusting. I'm glad you informed us of the racial difference before I got too involved in the story.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
last I heard it was a category 4.

but because katrina has already made a huge impact on new orleans it wouldn't take as much force to do the same damage.

As of this morning its a Cat 3. 120 mph winds.

And Katrina did not even hit NO directly. If this does it would probably be worse.
Quote by MadClownDisease
She was black and you're white? Ah sorry, we should've asked that first before the rest of the story. In THAT case, that's disgusting. I'm glad you informed us of the racial difference before I got too involved in the story.

would you have had the same response if he had said 'blonde girl about 25...'?

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
I'm staying with my dad. Our house didn't flood in Katrina. We're on a natural levee. This storm is a cat 3 right now. Was a cat. 5 a day ago, then a 4, but it has dropped now. Theres a chance that it might get to a 4 before landfall, but just a chance. Its not coming directly to New Orleans, its going to the west of us. We will be hit be the eastern side of the storm, which is the stronger side. Luckily for us it keeps slightly turning west. If the phone lines hold out, maybe I can even post things during the storm because I have a huge ass generator.

Peace
Quote by rancidryan
Do they come with heroin because I heard thats the only reason Dave Mustaine used them

"The power of the riff compels me"
Bury Me In Smoke
Quote by MadClownDisease

Yeah I know. Cant believe he left that out initially. Totally changes everything
yes n no pics cuz idk if youve ever been flashed like that but ur not thinkin holy **** i need a camera its more like WHOOOA CHECK IT OUT BOOBIES!!!!!
Quote by Lemoninfluence

No, but he wouldn't have said "but it was a black girl" nor would he have mentioned his own race.
Quote by Lemoninfluence

What if she was a black blonde ?
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
Quote by slaptasticdave
What if she was a black blonde ?

pint of guiness

Quote by element4433
Quote by shadesofanger
Hopefully that Canton is better than Canton, Kansas

Canton Kansas isn't the bad one
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.

UG POKER
Quote by Lemoninfluence

Blonds are definitely my type, but I have no doubt seen plenty of smokin' hawt black chicks.

And BTW I think that if this one levels NO again, we should leave it. Turn it into a garbage land fill or something.
We're only strays.
What idiot decided to build a city below sea level anyway?
Join cashcrate to make easy money. It may be tedious, but it does indeed work! Easily make $100 in about a week filling out random surveys.
Is new orleans totally fucked? I mean, 100%, every inch of new orleans is completely screwed? Or was it like only some of new orleans?
Cause I really wanted to go there in the future but if it is a write off Imma have to find some other cool city.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
Quote by Martyr's Prayer

And BTW I think that if this one levels NO again, we should leave it. Turn it into a garbage land fill or something.

Quote by AlucardZero
What idiot decided to build a city below sea level anyway?

(posted this in the hurricane news thread)
You two obviously haven't been to New Orleans. You obviously haven't experienced the nicest people on earth. You obviously haven't been to Mardi Gras. You obviously haven't been to Jazzfest or Voodoo fest. You obviously haven't visited the French Quarter. New Orleans has the most unique culture you will ever see, and it's just unfortunate that we were built on a place below sea level, isn't it? And if you want to speak economically, the port of new orleans in one of our countries biggest assets. Without it, the Mississippi River would be useless for trade.

we're not going anywhere, no matter how many times we get killed. when the storms going through, we'll be fixing one of the best hurricane parties ever. And we haven't had one in three years.

tl;dr: don't **** with new orleans.

I'm in the 985 so i don't run as big of a risk of flooding, but its inevitable a couple trees will fall. My car doesn't have insurance either and its just in my driveway

my whole family except me and my dad evacuated (or vacationed) to beautiful Destin Florida. godspeed anybody that has decided to stay!
"it is better to be a part of beauty
for one instant and then to cease
to exist than to exist forever
and never be part of beauty"
-Don Marquis

Quote by nebraskan
People who are racist are probably the most ignorant alive.

A serious sig? WHATTT?
It must really suck if you live down there. Its really nice and all (i went once when i was younger) and hurricanes **** it up. Its a great place.
Noez im her in new orlans and imma stay agan becauz i did lastz time and i canz get throuh itz lol.

Im pretty sure katrina change everyubodys mind.
anyways, i hope thios time people are sae and it isnt as bad as katrina.
Avenged Sevenfold Fan, proud of it.
Quote by skippertipper
(posted this in the hurricane news thread)
You two obviously haven't been to New Orleans. You obviously haven't experienced the nicest people on earth. You obviously haven't been to Mardi Gras. You obviously haven't been to Jazzfest or Voodoo fest. You obviously haven't visited the French Quarter. New Orleans has the most unique culture you will ever see, and it's just unfortunate that we were built on a place below sea level, isn't it? And if you want to speak economically, the port of new orleans in one of our countries biggest assets. Without it, the Mississippi River would be useless for trade.

we're not going anywhere, no matter how many times we get killed. when the storms going through, we'll be fixing one of the best hurricane parties ever. And we haven't had one in three years.

tl;dr: don't **** with new orleans.

I'm in the 985 so i don't run as big of a risk of flooding, but its inevitable a couple trees will fall. My car doesn't have insurance either and its just in my driveway

my whole family except me and my dad evacuated (or vacationed) to beautiful Destin Florida. godspeed anybody that has decided to stay!

Amen brother.

I used to live in the 985 as well.
Quote by Flying Afros
I'm staying with my dad. Our house didn't flood in Katrina. We're on a natural levee. This storm is a cat 3 right now. Was a cat. 5 a day ago, then a 4, but it has dropped now. Theres a chance that it might get to a 4 before landfall, but just a chance. Its not coming directly to New Orleans, its going to the west of us. We will be hit be the eastern side of the storm, which is the stronger side. Luckily for us it keeps slightly turning west. If the phone lines hold out, maybe I can even post things during the storm because I have a huge ass generator.

Peace

Good luck boyo. Keep us updated.
Page 1 of 2