Hello everyone! Some really good tabs use PowerTab Editor. I really want this, but when I downloaded it, it would not play my songs.. It said something about a MIDI device being out of range. I have uninstalled it..

Is there a way to get it to play the tabs I have written? Or get it to play the tabs I have downloaded?

Cheers
well i think its will be the same for other MIDI programmes.
But i'm not sure.
Sorry i couldn't have been more help.
Quote by The Gore Child
Hello everyone! Some really good tabs use PowerTab Editor. I really want this, but when I downloaded it, it would not play my songs.. It said something about a MIDI device being out of range. I have uninstalled it..

Is there a way to get it to play the tabs I have written? Or get it to play the tabs I have downloaded?

Cheers

Go to Midi>Setup>Change the device if you have the option > press ok > try again
Nah, it didn't give me an option. Just said a MIDI device could not be found. My guitar teacher uses the same programme and just has it play out his laptop speakers?
Go into your audio settings and make sure its using the correct one as default. I had 3 on my old pc and only 1 would work for me.
Reinstalled, but I still get the same error message. When I try to go to MIDI settings, it says there are no MIDI outputs on my machine? Can I not just use the speakers? That's what my guitar teacher does?
PowerTab uses MIDI to make the sounds, not to play them. If you don't have a MIDI playback driver, which is very odd, you cannot play back the tabs
MYSPACE
MYUG

Quote by lp_std
no idea but your avatar wins
My guitar teacher uses the laptop speakers though? Not a MIDI device or anything? I downloaded the Guitar Pro thing ages ago, and that could play through the speakers?
could any one please tell me what pwr tab editor does in laymans terms please , does the program give you tabs to play once you have up loaded music on to the program