when i plug in my cable and guitar to my amp (watson 15 watt, yes i know its ****) the cables are all in properly but when i strum my guitar no sound comes out of the amp. all i get is buzzing sounds and stuff like that. anyone know what is wrong.

my guitar is a bc rich bronze series warlock. i'm getting a new amp in november
remember kids, you can't spell bass without ass

RIP Jimmy 'The Rev' Sullivan

Quote by _bacon_

Also, I would tap Helena Bonham Carter like a Van Halen solo.
Everything is turned up and so forth? Cables all good? Tried a different guitar to be sure? Well, November isn't far off - that's the good news.
yeah everything is turned up and my cables are okay. i cant try another guitar cos i dont have one. but im gonna take it back to the store for them to try it, i might take my guitar along as well to see if thats the problem

Quote by _bacon_

It sounds like its more likely to be wiring in your guitar as your amp is still picking up a signal
Quote by lewis_grey
It sounds like its more likely to be wiring in your guitar as your amp is still picking up a signal

thanks

Quote by _bacon_

Well, just to make sure, are you plugged into the input? I once took my practice amp in because without realizing it I had my guitar plugged into the headphone line-out. The person checking it made the same mistake, so I don't feel completely retarded.
yes it was plugged into the input

Quote by _bacon_