Hey, for the last little while I have been thinking of purchasing a new guitar. For the past few years I've been playing an Epiphone Les Paul, and as you all know the Les Paul is an extremely popular model.

For my next guitar, I was thinking of getting a guitar with a strange, unique and mainly less conventional look to it. I've looked at the loads of x-plorers, flying v's, steinbergers and airline guitars and I was hoping that some of you would be willing to share links and pictures to other lesser known, well-made, but most importantly strange looking guitars.

Thanks!
Budget?

If you're looking for a really strange looking guitar, maybe look at high end BC Richs and Deans and hoohah.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
For a cheap, screwaround guitar, you could try...
http://www.deweydecibel.com/guitarpage.html

I've always liked the Airline guitars and dream of eventually getting one.

Another more "traditional" option is the Ibanez Iceman...look to buy an older model used, the older ones (IC200-400) are better than the new 700 anyway. And they'll probably be cheaper.
crazy talking animals
If your just after cool shapes like V's and X's, why not get a cheap Bc Rich and customize better. Also try looking at "Swift" Guitars, they do a few shapes which are very cheap.
Quote by XGhacker
1) OMG THE LEAD SINGER OF IRON MAIDEN RAPES HIS SON!!!
Bruce Dick-in-son
Bc Rich Ironbirds look very ugly
Quote by XGhacker
1) OMG THE LEAD SINGER OF IRON MAIDEN RAPES HIS SON!!!
Bruce Dick-in-son