Does anyone around here by any chance recognize this guitar? In respect to the age of it I suppose, I've had it for awhile but know nothing about it and can't really find one like it on... google.
I've seen something like it before. Can't remember where. I'll have a look around.

EDIT:

http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Guitar/product/BC+Rich/NJ+Assassin/10/1

It's made in Korea, probably around 2002.

Infact, that might not be your guitar in the reviews. But, I'm guessing it is Korean made around that time.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Last edited by Lil Macker at Aug 31, 2008,
I think there may be some differences between mine and those ones though, as they're saying 2 humbuckers and a 3 way switch, where I've got 1 humbucker, 2 single coils and a 5 way selector switch. Plus, no one mentions what that little flipswitch is between the volume and the tone knobs.

Edit: but, its probably close enough to say that its likely around that year.
That looks a lot like my ST-III, in that the pickup/trem configuratopn is the same. ST-IIIs have had different control layouts over the years, though. What is the serial number?
I have an older one of those, it appears to be a Gunsliner/SST (same body, only difference is hardware and pickups).

That mini-toggle in the middle is a coil tap.
7-String Legion
Quote by TheJem
Justice4AllOne pretty much mentioned all of my ideas so yeah...pointless pun post.

Quote by MightySumo
Thanks fer settin me straight on that Justice

Quote by oneblackened
I was thinking that too, Justice usually seems like a pretty knowledgeable guy.
Quote by A Rolling Stone
EWWWWW BC RICH=epic fail

Wow....i've never heard anyone say anything like that before...
Gear

Gibson Les Paul Studio Ebony/Gold
Jackson RR5 Ivory w/Black Pinstripes
Epiphone Les Paul 100 *For Sale*
Yamaha FX370C
Marshall AVT150HX + AVT4x12