Do you know of any lyrics of popular songs that are funny when you think of them in another way? Me and a few friends were listening to Run To The Hills, and I started to crack up when I heard "White man came, across the sea".

Know of any others?
This thread was done recently.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by texico11
Twist and Shout.

Trying to open a pickle jar?
Quote by guio/billie-joe
growing on me by the darkness, when you think that he is singing about an a std on his penis

Ha, that's awesome. I've never heard the song before, so I guess that made it that much better?
Quote by guio/billie-joe
growing on me by the darkness, when you think that he is singing about an a std on his penis

Someone told me that and it almost ruined the song for me

I posted in an earlier thread that Pantera wrote a song about my penis:

Most regular people would say IT'S HARD
And any street-wise son of a bitch knows DON'T FUCK WITH THIS
Planet Telex - Radiohead, at the end i thought Thom was saying "And can't you fuck good?" instead of "And can't you forget?"

Yeah...

*Walks out of thread*
.38 Special- Hold On Loosely

"And my mind goes back to a girl I left some years ago, who told me, just hold on loosely, but don't let go; If you cling too tightly, you're gonna lose control."

GET TI?!?!?? ITS ABOUT MASTURBATION LOLOLOL
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
Quote by frankv
I remember someone claiming RHCP's Otherside was about anal sex some time ago on this site. He analyzed the entire song. I'm going to try and find that thread.

LOLolololollol
I still to this day think that Disturbed - Stupify is about a hooker.

I high doubt it is, but some lines fit into it. Especially the first verse.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
Quote by Jackolas
LOLolololollol

Z0Mg! He DnDt S@y An@l SECkz D1D H3?!! L0LolL0l0lZ!!!111one!
Cowboys From Hell actually has really stupid lyrics, but it's heavy enough to distract you from the piss-take vibe they give off.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
Cowboys From Hell actually has really stupid lyrics, but it's heavy enough to distract you from the piss-take vibe they give off.

I used to think the chorus for that song was 'Hairy palms, reach for your guns.'
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand