Ok so I got an iPod touch a few months ago. Recently, a lightning storm hit our area and completely wiped out my computer with my iTunes library on it. I have about half of my songs on a hard drive but the other half is somehow gone... Is there anyway i can rip the music/videos/photos off of my iPod onto another computer? I looked for some programs but all of them somehow don't reveal that they cost money until AFTER i download them. And the usual "Find iPod under My Computer" doesn't work because Apple made the iPod not function as an external drive device. Can anyone please help?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Shredder Guitar
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
I'm sorry. That thread didn't come up when i searched "iPod" in the search bar...
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.