Live cover of The Ohio Players - Fopp
http://kundor.org/pub/07 Fopp.mp3

I'm on lead guitar and vocals. Try to imagine me doing pelvic thrusts and other suggestive movements throughout the song.
what the heII is this sh!t?
Quote by GeneralGrim
So we had a music battle, copying what each other did and upping the ante and whatnot. After awhile of going nowhere, I said to the pianist "let's see you do this, asshole" played a single note... and bent it up a step. And left.
I would yell at you but maybe you don't have ears and I don't want to discriminate against you.

Anyway it's the greatest song ever recorded.
Seriously WTF. Is your voice like raped by any chance? Don´t want to be harsh but since you totally freak out when someone says: you suck, i wont put it nicely
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
The lead guitar is great and I love the tone, but that vocals... thats really ****ty. In the next song, better shut up :-D
TEAR IT DOWN - new EP out now!
Czech death/deathcore/metalcore band
Visit our profile, listen to the new stuff and download for free, if you like it! - songs here!

Visit my youtube profile for some awesome solos - Kiwara's YT
If anyone else heard the original maybe they'd appreciate this, but seems like UG is full of metalheads
Quote by AdamskiFTW
If anyone else heard the original maybe they'd appreciate this, but seems like UG is full of metalheads

Yes it's a shame isn't it