Excuse the lame MS paint job (I'm missing the key to my adobe paint thing)

But what does everyone think of my Jazzmaster strat?
Would you buy it?

It's supposed to have the strat's bottom horn but I couldn't make it look right.
I don't even shred
I'd just want a normal jazzmaster but cool idea. Kinda like a cheap revenger look though. Or avenger in the states.
*shrugs* I don't know...
Looks a lot like the Fender Bass VI. That is, ****ing cool, but watch out for a lawsuit...
Feel free to ignore my ranting.

Member of the Self-Taught Club.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a close-minded moron.
Quote by Jaykib
I'd just want a normal jazzmaster but cool idea. Kinda like a cheap revenger look though. Or avenger in the states.

Thats what I was thinking too

but the avenger's horn is too pointy and it's got the strap button BEHIND the horn rather than in front of it
I don't even shred
It is kinda similar to a Fender Bass VI but I think it looks really good and I would buy one.
Jazzmaster looks stupid Jazz Bass has the best look of all guitar/basses IF u make that im gonna buy it
if it had strat electronics id buy it im not a jazzmaster fan
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube
give it a strat jack, use a jazzmaster bridge pup, a strat neck pup, and it would be the best of both worlds
22 frets would be nice
Quote by DesNyte
Jazzmaster looks stupid Jazz Bass has the best look of all guitar/basses IF u make that im gonna buy it

The Jazzmaster came first.